- 8+2 Sleeps
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Amazing villa in modern style
- Big infinity pool in the garden
- Bright and coloured rooms
- Supermarkets and bars nearby
- Only 5Km drive to the sea
- 14km to Trapani airport - 80km Palermo airport
- Trapani 30km/Erice 40km
- Selinunte/Segesta 45Km
- Palermo Unesco 110km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Nestled in greenery, only a few minutes from Marsala’s Old Town and from the sea – the magnificent Stagnone estate – Villa del Tufo is an elegant farmhouse, tastefully restored and as such retaining its original country-house feel.
It is a timeless house where one may contemplate and marvel at the changing colours of the environment and the rooms: from the splendid turquoise of the infinity pool, which blurs into the blue of the Sicilian sky, to the magical shades of the sunset painting itself over the sea and the Egadi islands, a spectacle to enjoy from the panoramic terrace.
It is a sensual experience with base colours in the intense shades of the Sicilian ‘maioliche’ and the scents of the earth – with clear notes of olive and citrus aromas and with the breath of the winds from the sea.
At the entrance, you are greeted by a large courtyard with a garden of palms and olive trees, the large swimming pool and elements made of Tufo and local stone.
The use of Tufo is typical of this property with its unique style, and it is found inside as well as on the outside of the house.
Inside, you will find a modern and well-equipped kitchen and a bright living room in which you will spend many a pleasant moment among friends. Continuing on the ground floor, there are three rooms, each with en-suite shower room, as well as an additional relaxation room with a sofa bed.
The terrace is accessed via an outdoor staircase: a splendid panoramic view over the sea and the Egadi Isles, and the final bedroom painted in lilac, with its own bathroom
Finally, there is a large walled barbecue area with an elegant gazebo.
- Double room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all bedrooms and in the living/dining room
- Bathrooms: 4 of which 3 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool with salt water infinity pool with roman steps 4m x 11m depth 1,50
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Shopping service
The estate is situated near the historic old town of Marsala and within easy reach of the city centre. Over the centuries this area has passed under the dominion and the influence of many different cultures including the Phoenicians, Arabs and Spanish.
Not far from Marsala and from the Villa you’ll find the fascinating Stagnone Nature Reserve, one of the most charming spots across the whole island. The “Stagnone” is actually a lagoon that includes four isles, among them the famous isle of Mozia with its ancient Phoenician fortress that can be visited at any time of the year. In and around the Reserve are some of the most stunning sandy beaches in Western Sicily and are where kite-surfers descend on from all over the world.
Another place you must see is Marsala’s Salt Plans. The characterful windmills are a terrific sight particularly at sunset or later. If you’re lucky, you might just see a flock of flamingos that live in the reserve.
- Mazara del Vallo 24km-15miles
- Trapani 29km-18miles
- Erice 39km-24miles
- Segesta 45km-28miles
- Selinunte 45km-28miles
- San Vito Lo Capo 70km-43miles
- Palermo 110km-68miles
- Agrigento 130km-81miles
- Cefalù 190km-118miles
- Catania 330km-205miles
- Etna volcano 375km-233miles
- Syracuse 380km-236miles
- Airport Trapani Birgi 14km-9miles
- Airport Palermo 80km-50miles
- Airport Catania 300km-186miles
- Airport Comiso 350km-217miles
- Ferry Marsala - daily connections to the Aegadian Islands
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
- Energy consumption up to 500 kWh per week – € 0.40 per extra kWh
- Internet wifi
- Ordinary garden/pool maintenance – once a week
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- For stays shorter than 1week final cleaning €150,00 for a minimum stay of 4 nights - excluding the summer period
- Local tourist tax applies: €1.00 per person per night up to a 5-night stay. Children under 14 years and adults over 75 years are exempt. The tourist tax does not apply between 15 January and 15 March or between 15 November and 15 December.
Safety deposit: € 800
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions