Selinunte - Castelvetrano
- 6 Sleeps
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- In the heart of the countryside yet is within easy reach of the coast
- Swimming pool that overlooks a pond with papyrus and bamboo plants
- Mature gardens laid to lawn and with palm trees
- Nearest shop and bar/restaurant in Castelvetrano at 4km
- A few minutes drive from the sandy beaches
- 61km to Trapani airport - 90km to Palermo airport
- Trapani 84km/Marsala 41km
- Segesta 64km/Agrigento 93km
- Palermo Unesco 120km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Make an enquiry and let us check the available dates Add to list Make an enquiry
Looking for nearby villas
Check out similar properties:
Villa Hadiqa is a set in the heart of the countryside, yet is within easy reach of the coast, as well as all facilities and amenities in Castelvetrano and Selinunte.
It offers spacious and comfortable accommodation all on one level, with the main house sleeping 4 persons and a separate unit sleeping a further 2 persons.
A covered terrace, furnished with a lovely rattan suite, overlooks the swimming pool, which in turn overlooks a pond with papyrus plants and bamboo plants. Mature gardens, laid to lawn and with palm trees, enclose the property.
Care should be taken with children in the expansive grounds, and by the pond area, of this property. For this reason, the owner has kindly requested no children under 12 years of age.
- Double room
- Twin room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning
- Bathrooms: 3 of which 3 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool with salt water 7m x 3,5m depth 1m /1,40m - 6 stone steps into shallow end
- Pool towels
- Private Parking
- Shopping service
- Marsala 41km-25miles
- Trapani 84km-52miles
- Erice 90km-55miles
- Segesta 64km-39miles
- Palermo 120km-74miles
- Agrigento 93km-57miles
- Mazara del Vallo 22km-13miles
- Sciacca 35km-22miles
- Catania 263km-163miles
- Etna volcano 294km-182miles
- Syracuse 312Km-193miles
- Taormina 316km-195miles
- Airport Trapani 61km-38miles
- Airport Palermo 90km-56miles
- Airport Catania 260km-161miles
- Airport Comiso 219km-136miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 4-5 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Energy consumption up to 200 kWh per week – €0.40 per extra kWh
- Internet wifi
- IPod speakers
- Final cleaning
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Aperitif & tasting of organic products km0
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- Central heating at € 80,00 per day (based on usage of 12 hours per day).
- Visitor's tax
- Late check in after 7pm to 11pm € 100,00 - Beyond 11:00 p.m., access to the villa will not be allowed, postponed to the following morning, with a surcharge of € 100,00.
- Waste pick up service, already sorted, 2 times a week + day of check out: € 50,00 (NB: at the check-out, if the guests leave garbage in villa, rather than disposing it in the special ecological area, the above service will be charged at a cost of € 50,00)
- In case of the pool towels would not be returned, a fee of €25,00 each will be charged
- Organic products Km0, the charge will be established according to consumption and prices indicated directly in the villa
- Note: Care should be taken with children in the expansive grounds, and by the pond area, of this property. For this reason, the owner has kindly requested no children under 12 years of age.
Safety deposit: € 1000
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
The below specific Booking conditions are related to Villa Hadiqa. These specific conditions overrule the general conditions. For the other matters are still valid the General Booking Conditions
Point 5. Cancellation by the Customer. The cancellation will lead to the following penalties that will be expressed as a percentage of the amount on the booking: Date of the Cancellation’s Notification (Days before start of booking period) Penalty (% of the total amount of booking)
Up to 31 days - 30%
30/0 days - 100%
7.1 COVID-19 Policy. Prerequisite: In case the government(or state equivalent body) of Customer’s Country or accommodation’s country advises not travelling, and the advice is still in place:: 1. within 30 daysbefore the start of your booking; 2. and in the specific areain which is located the accommodation you booked We offer you the option of moving the booking in the next 12 months - Note: possible adjustment due to seasonal rates or the number of different guests. In cases not covered in the Prerequisitethe general terms and conditions of booking apply.