- 12 Sleeps
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Brand new villa with panoramic views
- 2 Infinity pools in the amazing garden
- Fantastic and stylish furnishings
- Donnafugata Castle 900m with bar/restaurants
- 15mins drive to the sandy beaches
- 21Km to Comiso airport
- Modica 30Km
- Vendicari natural Reserve 69Km
- Catania 109Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Villa Bianca is a fantastic property, a few metres from the magical Donnafugata castle (one of the most beautiful sights from the villa), set on a hill from which the eye embraces a scented green amphitheatre of lush Sicilian countryside, the blue sky and glittering silver sea.
You’ll be able to enjoy the cycle of each day in the warm hues of the Sicilian countryside from the two splendid infinity pools, one to the east – circular (8 m diameter) – and the other to the west – rectangular (12 x 8 m). By the poolside in the solarium, from one of the comfortable loungers, you can enjoy every drop of Sicilian sunshine. Relax completely with the caress of the sweet breeze and the intense scent of the countryside.
Villa Bianca is inspired by the legend of Queen Bianca of Navarre who was kept in, and then escaped from the castle that you can admire from the villa (the name Donnafugata means ‘fugitive woman’). It’s the perfect place for your own escape to paradise.
With the luxury details, high-quality utilities, the latest comforts, and a green garden all around, each corner and detail of this wonderful residence oozes taste and sophistication. Brightness and comfort are created with the intelligent use of space, with the interplay of indoors and outdoors through large windows, which allow the countryside to come inside seamlessly, making everything feel airy and magical.
Gardens and terraces, orchards with aromatic plants and typical herbs, two elegant swimming pools, and designer furniture are all joined together in this countryside location at the centre of the amazing Sicilian baroque landscape.
The house is set entirely on one floor and separated into two perfectly symmetrical halves *. The large windows are a key feature, in particular in the two living rooms with TV areas and the two stylish modern kitchens.
Outside there is a gazebo and a BBQ area for enjoyable moments with great company.
Finally, there are six bright and stylish bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Just a few kilometres by car from Villa Bianca, it’s easy to visit the splendid baroque scenery of Sicily, Ragusa Ibla, Noto, Modica, Scicli, the sandy beaches of Punta Secca, and the wonderful fishing village of Marzamemi and its Tonnara.
* Villa Bianca Levante LINK with circular swimming pool / 6 people – Villa Bianca Ponente LINK with rectangular pool / 6 people – the two units can be rented separately whilst guaranteeing each group with its own privacy/services/pool, sharing only the entrance gate and part of the large garden.
- Double room
- Twin room
- Flexible doubles/twins
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 6 of which 6 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Dvd player
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- American kitchen
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool 2 swimming pools looking on the panorama
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Donnafugata Castle 900m-0,55miles
- Montalbano's beach 16Km-9miles
- Marina di Ragusa beach 16Km-9miles
- Ragusa 17Km-10miles
- Modica 30Km-18miles
- Noto 67Km-41miles
- Syracuse 101Km-62miles
- Catania 109Km-67miles
- Airport Comiso 21Km-13miles
- Airport Catania 104Km-64miles
- Airport Palermo 264Km-164miles
- Airport Trapani 345Km-214miles
12 pax - 6 bedrooms
|Villa Bianca Levante |
6 pax - 3 bedrooms
|Villa Bianca Ponente |
6 pax - 3 bedrooms
|05 Jan '19 - 12 Apr '19||€ 4,800||€ 2,400||€ 2,400|
|13 Apr'19 - 14 Jun '19||€ 5,600||€ 2,800||€ 2,800|
|15 Jun '19 - 05 Jul '19||€ 6,400||€ 3,200||€ 3,200|
|06 Jul '19 - 23 Aug '19||€ 7,600||€ 3,800||€ 3,800|
|24 Aug '19 - 14 Sep '19||€ 6,400||€ 3,200||€ 3,200|
|15 Sep '19 - 01 Nov '19||€ 5,200||€ 2,600||€ 2,600|
|02 Nov '19 - 20 Dec '19||€ 4,800||€ 2,400||€ 2,400|
|21 Dec '19 - 03 Jan '20||€ 6,000||€ 3,000||€ 3,000|
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Energy consumption
- Internet wifi
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra cleaning
- Extra linen/towels
- From November to April Heating extra cost € 30 per day
Safety deposit: € 1000
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions