- 6 Sleeps
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Elegant villa with wonderful views over the landscape
- Circular infinity pool
- A short distance from the famous Sicilian baroque villages
- Donnafugata Castle 900m (bar/restaurants)
- 15mins drive to the sandy beaches
- 21Km to Comiso airport
- Modica 30Km
- Vendicari natural Reserve 69Km
- Catania 109Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Villa Bianca Levante is a splendid residence, just a few metres from the magical castle of Donnafugata (one of the most beautiful views from the villa), on a hill from which you can embrace the green and fragrant amphitheatre of the luxuriant Sicilian countryside, down to the blue sky and the silver glitter of the sea.
From the splendid circular infinity pool, you can watch the warm shades of the Sicilian landscape change throughout the day. In the solarium, around the swimming pool, and on the comfortable loungers you can enjoy every drop of Sicilian sunshine, in perfect relaxation and caressed by the gentle breeze and the intense country scents.
Luxury details, high quality services and state-of-the-art comforts and a verdant garden all around: every corner and detail of this splendid residence reveals taste and refinement. Lightness and liveability are ensured by the skilful management of the spaces, the interplay of volumes between the exterior and interior and the large windows, which allow the landscape to invade the interior spaces, cancelling out any caesura, barriers and making everything airy and magical.
Terraced gardens, vegetable gardens with aromatic plants and typical herbs, two elegant swimming pools and designer furnishings, as well as the countryside and the location in the centre of beautiful Baroque Sicily.
The house is entirely on one floor and the large windows characterise the rooms and in particular the living room, with a TV corner and a modern and refined kitchen.
Outside a gazebo, the BBQ area, for the happiest convivial moments.
Finally, 3 bright and refined bedrooms with en suite.
Villa Bianca Levante is located next to Villa Bianca Ponente: each has its own space and privacy but could also be rented together for up to 12 guests.
- Double room
- Twin room
- Flexible doubles/twins
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 3 of which 3 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Dvd player
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- American kitchen
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool Circular infinity pool 8m diameter, looking on the panorama
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Donnafugata Castle 900m-0,55miles
- Montalbano's beach 16Km-9miles
- Marina di Ragusa beach 16Km-9miles
- Ragusa 17Km-10miles
- Modica 30Km-18miles
- Noto 67Km-41miles
- Syracuse 101Km-62miles
- Catania 109Km-67miles
- Airport Comiso 21Km-13miles
- Airport Catania 104Km-64miles
- Airport Palermo 264Km-164miles
- Airport Trapani 345Km-214miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Energy consumption
- Internet wifi
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra cleaning
- Extra linen/towels
- From November to April heating extra cost € 30 per day
- Tourist tax € 2,00 per person per day (children up to 12 years don't pay)
Safety deposit: € 1000
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions
Message ...both villas are wonderful and the views are stunning...