- 2 Sleeps
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Luxury suite for 2 people
- Elegant and sophisticated interior design
- View of the wonderful botanic garden
- Only 2 mins walking of one of the most famous Bar
- Restaurants and typical street food a few meters walking
- 26Km to Palermo airport
- Mondello beach 7Km
- Monreale 10Km
- Cefalù 74Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
If you wish to spend a few days in one of Sicily’s most beautiful cities, in complete relaxation and within a private botanical garden near the sea, then Suite Palermo is the perfect location for you.
This delightful Suite, with attention to the smallest details, is located in the heart of the city of Palermo, in a central area equipped with every service and just a few steps away from the city’s pulsating historic centre. Nothing could be more wonderful than to stay in the centre of the Sicilian capital and enjoy its colours, smells and sounds as you stroll through its streets and then, back in the Suite, be embraced and bewitched by the peace and tranquillity provided by the lush garden.
The suite consists of an entrance hall with a console/internet station, leading to the elegant double bedroom with attention to every detail. Inside the room, there is a relaxation corner with two armchairs and a TV.
What makes the Palermo Suite even more fascinating is its bathroom: a large, bright room with doors/windows from which one can admire the vegetable garden surrounding the Suite. A shower dug into the rock and a jacuzzi for moments of pure relaxation.
A few kilometres from the Suite, walking along the colourful streets of Palermo, you can admire the largest square: Piazza Politeama where there is the Teatro Massimo with its beautiful staircase. The many charming streets of the historic centre lead to the typical and colourful markets that characterise the city, the streets where you can admire the beauty of the place and taste the typical street food of the area.
The sea, the famous beach of Mondello, only a handful of km away that can be reached either by car or by public transport.
- Double room
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in the room
- Bathrooms: 1 of which 1 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Private Parking
- Independent access for exclusive use.
- Within the property live the owners, which guarantees guests maximum privacy.
- Politeama main square 2Km-1,2miles
- Ballarò fresh market 5Km-3,10miles
- Mondello beach 7Km-4,3miles
- Shopping center 10Km-6,2miles
- Monreale 10Km-6,2miles
- Castellammare del golfo 62Km-38miles
- Segesta temples 72Km-44miles
- Cefalù 74Km-46miles
- Airport Palermo 26Km-16,5miles
- Airport Trapani/Birgi 110Km-68miles
- Airport Catania 213Km-132miles
- Airport Comiso 238Km-147miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 4-5 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Supply of bed linen and bath towels
- Internet wifi
- Water, Gas, Energy consumption
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Breakfast in the greenhouse € 50,00 for 2 persons - Note: breakfast, more than a gastronomic experience, is a sensory experience designed to deepen the guest's relationship with the nature of the place that hosts him and make him enter a dimension of beauty that satisfies before taste, sight and smell :)
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra clening
- Touristic tax
Safety deposit: € 200
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions