Selinunte - Castelvetrano
- 12 Sleeps
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Colonial house built around an old lookout tower
- Swimming pool, terraces and pond with papyrus and bamboo plants
- Holiday base, in a peaceful and private rural location, near the coast
- 5mins drive from the beautiful sandy beaches
- Nearest shop and bar/restaurant are in Castelvetrano at 4km
- 90km to Trapani airport
- Trapani 84km/Marsala 41km
- Segesta 64km/Agrigento 93km
- Palermo Unesco 120km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Villa Tower is a beautiful colonial house, built around an old lookout tower, and set in the heart of the countryside near to Selinunte. It has been lovingly restored by its owners, to retain its character and natural ambience, while at the same time offering spacious and comfortable accommodation on two levels, with quality fixtures, fittings and furnishings throughout.
The tiled floors, inner stonewalls & archways, and the beamed ceilings bring a real character to this delightful property. It is set in large grounds, laid to lawn, with citrus, olive, palm and cypress trees, there is a large swimming pool, open and covered terraces, a built-in barbecue for outdoor dining and a little pond with papyrus plants and bamboo plants.
This villa is a perfect choice for those looking for a very comfortable holiday base, in a peaceful and private rural location, yet within easy reach of the coast, as well as all facilities and amenities in Castelvetrano and Selinunte.
The caretaker lives on the grounds and will be happy to answer any of your enquiries about the villa, and its appliances, or simply about the Sicilian way of life.
- Double room
- Flexible doubles/twins
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 5 of which 4 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Dvd player
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool 15m x 8m depth 1m to 2,50m, 8 stone steps into shallow end and metal stepladder into deep end
- Private Parking
- Shopping service
- Marsala 41km-25miles
- Trapani 84km-52miles
- Erice 90km-55miles
- Segesta 64km-39miles
- Palermo 120km-74miles
- Agrigento 93km-57miles
- Mazara del Vallo 22km-13miles
- Sciacca 35km-22miles
- Catania 263km-163miles
- Etna volcano 294km-182miles
- Syracuse 312Km-193miles
- Taormina 316km-195miles
- Airport Trapani 98km-60miles
- Airport Palermo 95km-59miles
- Airport Catania 260km-161miles
- Airport Comiso 219km-136miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 4-5 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Energy consumption up to 200 kWh per week – €0.40 per extra kWh
- IPod speakers
- Interner WiFi
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
- Final cleaning
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Aperitif & tasting of organic products km0
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- Central heating at € 80,00 per day (based on usage of 12 hours per day).
- Visitor's tax
- Late check in after 7pm to 11pm € 100,00 - Beyond 11:00 p.m., access to the villa will not be allowed, postponed to the following morning, with a surcharge of € 100,00.
- Waste pick up service, already sorted, 2 times a week + day of check out: € 50,00 (NB: at the check-out, if the guests leave garbage in villa, rather than disposing it in the special ecological area, the above service will be charged at a cost of € 50,00)
- In case of the pool towels would not be returned, a fee of €25,00 each will be charged
- Organic products Km0, the charge will be established according to consumption and prices indicated directly in the villa
- Note: reimbursement for clogging of drains due to misuse (cooking oil must not be thrown into the sink; only toilet paper in moderate quantities may be thrown into the toilet.
Safety deposit: € 1000
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
The below specific Booking conditions are related to Villa Tower. These specific conditions overrule the general conditions. For the other matters are still valid the General Booking Conditions
Point 5. Cancellation by the Customer. The cancellation will lead to the following penalties that will be expressed as a percentage of the amount on the booking: Date of the Cancellation’s Notification (Days before start of booking period) Penalty (% of the total amount of booking)
Up to 31 days - 30%
30/0 days - 100%
7.1 COVID-19 Policy. Prerequisite: In case the government(or state equivalent body) of Customer’s Country or accommodation’s country advises not travelling, and the advice is still in place:: 1. within 30 daysbefore the start of your booking; 2. and in the specific areain which is located the accommodation you booked We offer you the option of moving the booking in the next 12 months - Note: possible adjustment due to seasonal rates or the number of different guests. In cases not covered in the Prerequisitethe general terms and conditions of booking apply.