- 8 Sleeps
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- From the historic villa one can admire the Stagnone and the hill of Erice.
- The white of the villa harmoniously embraces the colours of nature.
- A few minutes from the sea and the historic centre.
- Only 2km by car from the sea (Stagnone area)
- Only 3km from the central streets
- 14km from Trapani Birgi airport
- Selinunte 56km/Segesta 45km
- Erice 47km
- Palermo Unesco 120km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
A splendid villa from the early twentieth century that has been elegantly renovated, with a delightful garden that includes an elegant swimming pool and views of the Sicilian countryside sloping down towards the sea and Mount Erice.
The refined salt pool, with the beautiful lawn where one can enjoy the Sicilian sun, is located in the beautiful Italian garden, with palm trees and Mediterranean plants, and then the elegant staircase leading to the small balcony, with splendid majolica tiles, from which one enters the living room.
The living room is the pivot around which the other rooms revolve – a hallmark of the prestigious Sicilian residences of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, it is a finely furnished space, with period furniture, very airy, thanks to the high barrel vault, and with a lovely view of the outside, towards the blue sky.
On the first floor, there are two elegant double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, another double bedroom, a twin bedroom with a delightful little balcony where you can perhaps enjoy an inviting morning breakfast, a shared bathroom, and, finally, a modern, well-equipped kitchen with a small veranda overlooking the garden.
The magnificent Stagnone Lagoon, a nature reserve, is only a few minutes away, where you can enjoy a refreshing swim or take advantage of one of the many bars/restaurants for an aperitif with a view of the Egadi Islands, the enchanting salt pans of Marsala, or the precious Phoenician island of Mothia.
Then there’s Trapani, Agrigento, the Temples of Selinunte, the wonder of Segesta, Favignana, and… far too many natural and historical wonders to mention (consider that Marsala was the starting point for Italy’s unification with Garibaldi’s landing).
☀️ ECO FRIENDLY/PLASTIC FREE ☀️Discover Villa Stella, meets Sustainability! Escape to a world of eco-friendly opulence at Villa Stella. Our entire estate runs on solar power, ensuring a guilt-free getaway while reducing carbon emissions. Say goodbye to plastic bottles as our kitchen sinks are equipped with advanced water filters, providing you with clean, refreshing water. Join us in embracing a plastic-free lifestyle and indulge in a luxurious experience that leaves a positive impact on the planet. Book your stay at Villa Stella today and experience the epitome of eco-friendly luxury.
- Double room
- Flexible doubles/twins
- Travel cot/High chair
- Mid-week change towels
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in bedrooms and living room
- Bathrooms: 3 of which 2 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Fridge with freezer
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool with salt water 4m x 8m with roma step
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Shopping service
- Mazara del Vallo 23km-14miles
- Trapani 30km-19miles
- Erice 40km-25miles
- Segesta 45km-28miles
- Selinunte 45km-28miles
- San Vito Lo Capo 70km-43miles
- Palermo 110km-68miles
- Agrigento 130km-81miles
- Cefalù 190km-118miles
- Catania 330km-205miles
- Etna volcano 375km-233miles
- Syracuse 380km-236miles
- Taormina 385km-239miles
- Airport Trapani Birgi 14km-9miles
- Airport Palermo 80km-50miles
- Airport Catania 300km-186miles
- Airport Comiso 350km-217miles
- Ferry Marsala - daily connections to the Aegadian Islands
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 4-5 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- A midweek cleaning (bedrooms/bathrooms) and change towels (one for a week)
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
- Internet WiFi
- Ordinary pool/garden maintenance – once a week
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- For stays shorter than 1week final cleaning €150,00 (min. 4 days, excluding summer period)
- Extra cleaning when staying with small dog € 100,00
- Tourist tax
Safety deposit: € 800
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions
Family Lowe- Scent of Sicily
MessageStiamo amando la casa....