- 8 Sleeps
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Country style villa with nice pool
- Solarium and children area in the pool
- Nice view from the verandah
- Sampieri sea 20Km
- Modica city center 2Km away
- 45Km to Comiso airport
- Scicli 15Km
- Ragusa 25Km
- Syracuse 50Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Situated in the heart of baroque Sicily, this traditional villa is the perfect place to spend a relaxing holiday. Immerse yourself in the tranquil, rustic ambience of the Sicilian countryside without sacrificing modern day-comforts or convenience. Welcome to Villa Magnolia.
The original character of the property has been carefully maintained and enhanced with the use of white Modica stone and also of bamboo, which helps to create zen-like spaces that add atmosphere to the villa.
Stepping into the entrance of the property, you’ll find yourself in a large courtyard, bordered by flowerbeds and leafy borders, and the pool area. White stone steps lead into the pool, which has a small section suitable for children and has a stunning white Modica stone surround.
The garden also has a BBQ area, sun beds and large gazebos where you can while away relaxing days.
Steps lead to the outdoor dining terrace, which has a stunning outlook over the pool and the valley beyond.
Inside the villa, the open-plan living area comprises a spacious fully-equipped kitchen, a living room decorated in soft, pastel shades and two bedrooms, one with a private bathroom.
A staircase leads to the first floor, where there are two more double bedrooms, which can be adapted to twins if required.
Villa Magnolia is an ideal starting point for exploring so many of the treasures of baroque Sicily; if you have time, start with the Val di Noto before continuing on to Syracuse and enchanting Ortigia Island, the icing on the cake of Sicilian art and architecture.
- Double room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Air conditioning : in all the rooms
- Bathrooms: 4 of which 1 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- American kitchen
- Daily cleaning
- Dining table
- Swimming pool with staircase and children area
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Modica city center 2Km-1,2miles
- Scicli 15Km-9miles
- Ragusa 25Km-15miles
- Noto 39Km-24miles
- Marina di Ragusa 45Km-27miles
- Syracuse 50Km-31miles
- Airport Comiso 45Km-30miles
- Airport Catania 125Km-77miles
- Airport Palermo 294Km-182miles
- Airport Trapani 375Km-233miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 4-5 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Supply of bed linen and bath/pool towels
- Final cleaning
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 10 days
- Energy consumption
- Internet WiFi
- Camping cot/high chair on request
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra cleaning
- Extra linen/towels
- Check in available from 4pm to 8pm - after 8pm cost extra € 50.00 to be paid in cash. Check out by 10am
- Tourist tax: the amount corresponding will be added to the balance payment (indicative amount from € 1.00 to € 1.50 per day per person)
Safety deposit: € 500
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
The below specific Booking conditions are related to Villa Magnolia. These specific conditions overrule the general conditions. For the other matters are still valid the General Booking Conditions
Point 1. Booking. The full amount for bookings made is due 60 days before the beginning of the lease
Point 5. Cancellation by the Customer. The cancellation will lead to the following penalties that will be expressed as a percentage of the amount on the booking: Date of the Cancellation’s Notification (Days before start of booking period) Penalty (% of the total amount of booking)
Up to 61 days - 0%
60/31 days - 50%
30/0 days - 100%
7.1 COVID-19 Policy (for bookings confirmed from 1st March 2021) : Prerequisite: In case the government (or state equivalent body) of the Customer’s country or the country, in which the accommodation is located, advises no travel, and the advice is still in place:
1. within (and not before) 30 days before the start of your booking;
2. and in the specific areain which is located the accommodation you booked
We offer the possibility of:
1. Full Refund of all payments made on the booking;
2. Or the opportunity to move the booking in the next 12 months:
In cases not covered in the Prerequisite, the general terms and conditions of booking apply.