- 7 Sleeps
- 4 Bedrooms
- Villa with private pool in a bucolic atmosphere.
- Nature's green blends with sky and sea blue.
- The furnishings are perfectly integrated with the environment.
- Nearest village a few minutes drive
- Guidaloca Beach 5minutes drive
- 49Km to Palermo airport
- Scopello Tonnara 10minutes drive
- San Vito lo Capo 39Km
- Palermo Unesco 70Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Villa Fraginesi: the ideal choice for your vacation in western Sicily, just above Scopello and 15 minutes from Castellammare del Golfo. A true corner of complete relaxation, the perfect place to spend a vacation surrounded by the beauty of nature all around you.
The villa features a beautiful private saltwater pool – 5m X 11m – nestled in the garden, where you can relax on sun loungers or in other outdoor spaces that have been specially created to allow guests to fully enjoy pleasant moments of peace and tranquility.
Villa Fraginesi is suitable for “green lovers” who want to combine the pleasure of a seaside vacation with the relaxation of the countryside. In the villa’s garden during the summer, there is a small zero-kilometer vegetable garden, whose produce is available to guests, a free-range chicken coop (where you can collect fresh eggs), and an area with swings designed for children’s entertainment.
The large windows connect the outdoor spaces with the indoor ones: the kitchen and the living room with the covered and furnished terrace. A small flight of stairs leads to the entrance to the bright and welcoming living room. Adjacent to the living room is a well-equipped kitchen. On the ground floor, there are also two bedrooms, one double and one with two single beds, and a bathroom with a shower.
Upstairs, there is a bedroom with two single beds, an en-suite bathroom, and a fourth single bedroom, also with an en-suite bathroom. The house is also equipped with a convenient pantry/laundry room.
In just a few minutes by car, you can reach the tourist and renowned city of Castellammare del Golfo. A visit to its marina and belvedere is a must. Furthermore, the tuna fishery of Scopello, the Guidaloca Beach, Scopello village, the beautiful Zingaro Nature Reserve, and the golden beach of San Vito lo Capo are all easily accessible.
- 1 Double bedroom en suite , A/C- 1 Twin bedroom A/C
At the back of the villa we have a small henhouse with chickens, periodically someone will come and feed them without disturbing our guests. .
- Double room
- Twin room
- Single bedroom
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 3 of which 1 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool with salt water 5m X 11m - depth 1.20 to 1.50 - entrance with Roman staircase
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Surrounding land is 7000sqm
- Table football and children's games in the garden
The owner, having arranged various decorative items that are characteristic of the environment, would greatly appreciate if the villa was treated with the utmost care and attention, both inside and outside.
- Castellammare del Golfo 6Km-3,5miles
- Guidaloca beach 6Km-3,5miles
- Scopello 9Km-5miles
- Segesta Temples 26Km-16miles
- Trapani 36Km-22miles
- Erice 35Km-21miles
- San Vito lo Capo 43Km-26miles
- Palermo 70km-43miles
- Airport Palermo 49Km-30miles
- Airport Trapani 61Km-37miles
- Airport Catania 278km-172miles
- Airport Comiso 301km-187miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 4-5 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Energy consumption
- Internet WiFi
- Ordinary pool/garden maintenance – once a week
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra cleaning
- Extra linen
- Final cleaning for booking € 250,00
- Late check IN, after 8pm € 50,00 until 12pm
- Visitor's tax
- Please dispose of rubbish regularly; if rubbish remains in the villa on departure, a penalty of € 100 to be paid in cash will be charged
Safety deposit: € 250
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions