- 2+2 Sleeps
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Only 20mt from the sandy beach/sea
- Mediterranean style
- Beautiful Covered Veranda
- Just 20mt from the nearest lido/restaurant/bar
- 6km to Marsala city center
- 20Km to Trapani airport
- Trapani 37km/Erice 47km
- Segesta 57km/Selinunte 43km
- Palermo Unesco 125km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Everyone dreams of a relaxing holiday by the sea. We are sure you can easily figure yourself sitting in the porch of a cozy cottage, just a few steps away from a sandy golden beach. Villa Sand and Sea is that cottage.
Whether you are planning your summer holidays in Sicily with your fianceé, your husband/wife and the kids, or with a couple of friends, this snug beach house could be the perfect pick.
The house is 20 meters away from the shore. It is enclosed in a lovely Mediterranean garden. The porch is a lovely frame for the entrance, and a perfect spot to relax or have breakfast/dinner thanks to the wooden table and chairs.
Once you get inside you will immediately notice the bright colours of the house. The shades of blue and yellow of the walls match perfectly the simple architecture resembling the typical Arab style.
Villa Sand and Sea features a nice living room provided with a wooden dining table and a sofa-bed that can accommodate 2 guests. Right next to the living room, in a separate area, you will find the nice kitchenette. The sleeping area includes a double bedroom and a bathroom.
Villa Sand and Sea is pet friendly
- Double room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning
- Bathrooms: 1
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Easy walk to beach/sea access
covered veranda with laundry and shower
- Shopping service
Villa Sand and Sea, as the name suggests, is located on a nice sandy beach in the area of Marsala, on the Western coast of Sicily.
It’s a great location to have everything you need within easy reach. The beach will be just out the door, while bars, restaurants and beachfront resorts are located within a few meters from the estate.
The city of Marsala is one of the most famous in Western Sicily, thanks to the unique beauty of its old town, and of course thanks to its fortified wine, known all over the world since the early 19th century.
The area is also known for its natural reserves and its archaeological value. To find out more about the area check out our Travel Guide article about Marsala and the West coast of Sicily.
- Mazara del Vallo 13km-8miles
- Trapani 37km-23miles
- Erice 47km-29miles
- Segesta 57km-35miles
- Selinunte 43km-27miles
- San Vito Lo Capo 77km-48miles
- Palermo 125km-88miles
- Agrigento 130km-81miles
- Cefalù 190km-118miles
- Catania 330km-205miles
- Etna volcano 370km-229miles
- Syracuse 375km-233miles
- Taormina 380km-236miles
- Airport Trapani Birgi 20km-12miles
- Airport Palermo 95km-59miles
- Airport Catania 320km-198miles
- Airport Comiso 360km-223miles
- Ferry Marsala - daily connections to the Aegadian Islands
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
- Energy consumption up to 150 kWh per week – € 0.40 per extra kWh
- Internet WiFi Hotspot
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- For stays shorter than 1week final cleaning € 50,00 (min. 4 days, excluding summer period)
- Tourist tax to be paid locally: € 1,00 per person per night up to a 5 night stay. Children up to 14 years, adults over 75 years of age old don’t pay From 15 January to 15 March and from 15 November to 15 December No need to pay tourist tax
Safety deposit: € 300
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions