- 6+2 Sleeps
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Big swimming pool with large covered patio and tennis table
- Stylish and lightful living
- Mediterranean garden with BBQ masonry
- Only 300mt from the sea/groceries/restaurant/bar
- 6Km to Marsala city centre
- 20km to Trapani airport
- Trapani 37km/Erice 47km
- Selinunte 43km/Segesta 57km
- Agrigento Unesco 130km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
If you’re looking for the perfect accommodation for your next holiday in Sicily then consider Villa Lory. This holiday home has everything well positioned to allow you to have a truly relaxing time.
The estate is situated in the North Western area of the island, near the town of Marsala, and is in a perfect spot, right in front of the beach.
Once you get through the gate you’ll find yourself in a beautiful garden. It’s shaded by palms and trees and enclosed all round by a fence. It’s ideal both for your own privacy and for young children as they can wander safely around the garden.
Walking across the garden you’ll get to the swimming pool. It is elegant and large and comes both with a diving board and steps from which to descend slowly into the water. Around the pool it is well furnished with sunbeds and armchairs and right next to it there’s a big patio with a dining table and a table tennis facility. In this corner of the garden you can relax and play, have dinner on a typical warm Sicilian night or throw a BBQ party using the brick barbecue nearby.
The house itself is divided into a main building and a small annex. The renovation of the interior has been a visible success with a modern design and decent light coming from both the French windows and the many windows overlooking the garden. The built-in kitchen is stylish and fully equipped. The sleeping area consists of two double bedrooms (with a bathroom and shower). There’s an additional double bedroom (with bathroom and shower) over in the annex.
All the bedrooms have their own air conditioning system. The house has Internet WiFi as well as Satellite-TV. Outdoors, there are two showers and a parking area for two or three cars right next to the gate. Villa Lory is pet friendly.
- Double room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all bodrooms
- Bathrooms: 2 of which 1 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Electic kettel
- Daily cleaning
- Table tennis
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool 13,50m x 6,50m depth 0,80/2m with roman steps and trampoline
- Pool towels
- Private Parking
- Easy walk to beach/sea access
- Shopping service
Villa Lory is situated in North Western Sicily, six kilometres away from the town of Marsala. The spot is truly convenient being only a hundred metres from the nearest beach and close to the local grocery store, bars and restaurants.
The area of Marsala is famous thanks chiefly to its fortified wine, but also to its natural beauty. Apart from the town of Marsala itself, one of Sicily’s oldest foundations, begun by the Phoenicians and then conquered, destroyed and rebuilt by the Romans. It’s also an area with breath-taking landscapes and beautiful sandy beaches.
You could well have heard of the Stagnone, a nature reserve that includes four isles and a stretch of coast well known both for kite-surfing and its archaeological site. The isle of Mothia has an ancient Phoenician fortress. When the tide is low the Stagnone becomes a wide grassy plain and you can even walk from the coast to Isola Lunga, another of the four isles.
If you’re staying at Villa Lory there’s one more attraction you have to see: the saltpans of Marsala that offer one of the most beautiful landscapes Sicily has, especially at sunset.
- Marsala 6km-3miles
- Mazara del Vallo 13km-8miles
- Trapani 37km-23miles
- Erice 47km-29miles
- Segesta 57km-35miles
- Selinunte 43km-27miles
- San Vito Lo Capo 77km-48miles
- Palermo 125km-88miles
- Agrigento 130km-81miles
- Cefalù 190km-118miles
- Catania 330km-205miles
- Etna volcano 370km-229miles
- Syracuse 375km-233miles
- Taormina 380km-236miles
- Airport Trapani Birgi 20km-12miles
- Airport Palermo 95km-59miles
- Airport Catania 320km-198miles
- Airport Comiso 360km-223miles
- Ferry Marsala - daily connections to the Aegadian Islands.
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Fast weekly cleaning and linen change every 7 days – for booking more than 14 days
- Energy consumption up to 300 kWh per week – € 0.40 per extra kWh
- Internet WiFi
- Ordinary garden/swimming pool maintenance
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- For stays shorter than 1week final cleaning €150,00 (min. 4 days, excluding summer period)
Safety deposit: € 500
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions