- 8 Sleeps
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Modern and stylish Villa nestled in the lush countryside of Noto.
- Linear furnishings and precious works of Sicilian tradition.
- The windows provide a wonderful balance between inside and outdoors.
- 150 metres away is a farm with genuine 0 km products
- 7km Lido di Noto beach
- 71Km to Comiso airport
- 23km Marzamemi
- 11km Vendicari Natural Reserve
- 50km Ragusa
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Make an enquiry and let us check the available dates Add to list Make an enquiry
Looking for nearby villas
Check out similar properties:
What a modern and stylish Villa nestled in the lush countryside of Noto! From the terrace and refined pool, you can take in the stunning view of the leafy countryside leading down to the blue sea. What you’ll experience is a bucolic atmosphere, immersed in the scents and caressed by the fresh breeze, with the only sound being that of 1.5 hectares of almond and olive groves and a stunning sea view stretching to Capo Passero; at just four kilometers from Noto – it’s an idyllic location!
Villa Gioi offers you an Open Space of refined minimalism that merges with the outdoors and allows its large windows to create a continuous link between the Villa, the blue sky, the sea, and the lush greenery. What the Open Space hosts is truly remarkable: a lovely modern kitchen and living room cleverly furnished with elegant modern furniture and precious works of Sicilian tradition. It then leads to the double bedroom with its ensuite bathroom and the other two double bedrooms (sharing a bathroom). From the courtyard, with its beautiful carob tree providing shade, comes access to the fourth bedroom – a double/twin with an inviting loft containing two beds, sure to bring happiness to children – and its ensuite bathroom.
What a joy! What makes Villa Gioi the ideal choice for a family or group of friends looking for a tranquil stay in a luxurious, designer villa is that it can accommodate up to eight people (+2 children), giving you a chance to experience nature up close.
As the sun sets over the sea in Sicily, it creates a magnificent and serene scene. And the terrace with views of the greenery and the sea is ideal for al fresco eating. What an amazing sight!
The garden boasts a magnificent salt-water swimming pool, offering an incredible view of the lush green countryside and the Mediterranean Sea, dotted with olive and almond trees.
Nestled close by are the stunning Baroque cities of Sicily and Syracuse, a World Heritage Site, and a myriad of natural wonders, from the Vendicari marine reserve to Capo Passero.
- Double room
- Flexible doubles/twins
- Mosquitos Net
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the bedrooms and living room
- Bathrooms: 3 of which 2 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- American kitchen
- Electic kettel
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Shopping service
- Noto historical center 4,5km-3miles
- Lido di Noto beach 7km-4miles
- Marina di Avola 10km-6miles
- Ispica 20km-13miles
- Marzamemi 23km-14miles
- Pozzallo 34km-21miles
- Modica 36km-22miles
- Syracuse 37km-28miles
- Ragusa 50km-31miles
- Tennis court 800mt-0,5miles - Moving towards Syracuse you reach a beautiful golf course with 18 holes
- Airport Comiso 71km-44miles
- Airport Catania 87km-54miles
- Airport Palermo 339km-211miles
- Airport Trapani/Birgi 330km-205miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 4-5 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Energy consumption-Water-Gas
- Internet wifi
- Fast weekly cleaning and linen change every 7 days – for booking more than 14 days
- A midweek cleaning (bedrooms/bathrooms) and change towels (one for a week)
- Ordinary garden/swimming pool maintenance (once a week)
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra cleaning
- Extra linen/towels
- Shopping service to be found on arrival
- Visitor's tax
Safety deposit: € 2000
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions