- 12 Sleeps
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Classical luxury country manor
- Amazing 5000mq verdant garden all around
- Lovely pool in the garden and solarium
- Sandy beach 1Km away
- Nearest village 1Km drive
- 48Km to Catania airport
- Sandy beach 1Km
- Etna volcano 30Km
- Shopping centre 35Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Splendid, finely restored manor house set in a lush green valley.
Perfect for a stylish Sicilian holiday, with its beautiful gardens, abundant with citrus fruits and aromas, and a large swimming pool to enjoy the sun and the cool breeze.
Located just 1 km from the sea, between Taormina and Catania, this villa boasts wonderful views of the vast blue sea and the majestic Mount Etna.
Then there is the outdoors, with its mottled brickwork, gorgeous, lichen-coated Sicilian tiles, large, stately terraces with views of the gardens, the sea and the impressive volcano of Mount Etna and the aged pink tones of the façade, perfectly capturing the feel of the warm Sicilian sunsets.
Finally, there is the beautiful swimming pool, surrounded by a large sun terrace with comfortable sunbeds, immersed in a cool, lush garden of around 5,000 square metres, and at the bottom of the garden, a porch for savouring the warm, relaxing Sicilian atmosphere.
You’ll enter the villa by climbing some spectacular baroque steps, a typical feature of Sicilian noble residences, and the interior represents the perfect balance between the rural aspect of the surroundings the elegance of a noble residence.
On the first floor, the floor formally used by the noble residents, there are three suites with double beds (each with a private bathroom), two bright and elegant living rooms and a splendid terrace with refined outdoor furniture and panoramic views of the sea and Mount Etna.
There is also the fantastic kitchen, with its rustic, rural tones and old wood-burning oven – perfect for enjoying some tasty Sicilian recipes.
The dining area is full of panoramic windows and opens onto the terrace. It’s the perfect place for a lively morning breakfast, a pleasant lunch or an inspiring dinner amongst the songs and aromas of the countryside.
On the ground floor, there are three delightful “bucolic” double bedrooms with private bathroom and access to the lush garden.
The villa enjoys a private, peaceful and comfortable location with vast green spaces, typical of a country manor. But, at the same time, it has the added luxury of the beauty that surrounds it: from splendid Taormina, to the sunny beach of Giardini Naxos, from the romantic Isola Bella to the magical natural route of the Alcantara gorges.
- Double room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : first floor: 3 bedroom with small portable air conditioner - ground floor: 3 bedrooms with A/C
- Bathrooms: 6 of which 6 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Dvd player
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Electic kettel
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda
- Dining table
- Swimming pool access with Roman steps and iron staircase
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Sea views
Wooden porch with BBQ and fridge in pool area
- Praiola Beach 1Km-0,62miles
- City center 1Km-0,62miles
- Torre Archirafi 4Km-2,5miles
- Giarre 6Km-3,70miles
- Giardini Naxos 26Km-16miles
- Catania 31Km-19miles
- Taormina 34Km-21miles
- Bronte 77Km-47miles
- Airport Catania 48Km-29miles
- Airport Comiso 123Km-76miles
- Airport Palermo 273Km-169miles
- Airport Trapani 354Km-219miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Energy consumption
- Maid service - 3 times a week for 3 hours per day
- Change of bed linen and bathrooms towels - twice a week
- Ordinary garden and pool maintenance
- Internet WiFi
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra cleaning € 12,00 per hour
- Extra linen and towels change: € 8,00 per bathrooms set per pax and € 12,00 per linen set
- Extra pool towel change € 2,50 each
Safety deposit: € 1000
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions