- 8 Sleeps
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- An oasis of peace surrounded by greenery
- Country villa skillfully restored to maintains its rural style.
- For a relaxing holiday between the green hills and the blue sea
- Nearest village is only 3km away
- Beautiful beaches in a short drive
- 88Km from Palermo airport
- Parco delle Madonie 30km
- Cefalù 16km
- Palermo Unesco 59Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Villa Marina is an old farmhouse which has been completely renovated and expertly transformed into a luxury villa with swimming pool. The villa has maintained its rustic spirit and, from every corner, you can admire the surrounding nature.
The property is located in Collesana in the peaceful countryside of northern Sicily, near the renowned coastal town of Cefalù.
Outside the villa, the main feature is the lush garden. Here, amongst the greenery, you will find the swimming pool and sundeck. At the front of the villa is a shaded patio with sofas, a lovely spot from which to admire the wonderful view of the green surroundings against the blue sea and sky.
Inside, the design has been enhanced with a combination of top-quality materials, attention to detail, luxury finishes and precious antique furniture.
The villa can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 bedrooms (one of which contains a double bed on a mezzanine) and 2 bathrooms (one of which is found in the master bedroom). Every bedroom contains French windows to look out onto the green outdoors.
At the entrance to the villa is a living area with fireplace and a beautiful built-in kitchen with dining area. All rooms let in plenty of natural light thanks to the large French windows.
The villa is just a few minutes’ drive from the town of Cefalù, with its UNESCO heritage sites and wonderful beaches. Art, nature, colours and aromas all combine perfectly for an unforgettable Holiday!
- Double room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Air conditioning : in all the bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2 of which 1 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Area games for children
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool 8m x 4m - depth 1,30m with staircase access
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Shopping service
- Campofelice di Roccella 3Km-2miles
- Cefalù 16km-10miles
- Castelbuono 24km-15miles
- Parco delle Madonie 30km-20miles
- Tusa 42Km-26miles
- Santo Stefano di Camastra 51km-31miles
- Palermo Unesco 59Km-37miles
- Monreale 65Km-40miles
- Segesta 130Km-78miles
- Valley of the Temples Unesco 130km-80miles
- Trapani/Erice 160km-100miles
- Messina 170km - 100miles
- Airport Palermo 88Km-55miles
- Airport Trapani 165Km-100miles
- Airport Catania 165Km-100miles
- Airport Comiso 190Km-111miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Energy consumption
- Interner WiFi
- Ordinary garden/pool maintenance – once a week
- Final cleaning
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- For stays shorter than 1week final cleaning €150,00 (min. 4 days, excluding summer period)
Safety deposit: € 600
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions