- 8+2 Sleeps
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Stylish pool among the garden
- Only a few mins by car from the groceries/supermarket/bar
- Perfect for groups of friend or families
- 3km away from the beach
- 6Km to Marsala city centre
- 20km to Trapani airport
- Trapani 37km/Erice 47km
- Segesta 57km/Selinunte 43km
- Palermo Unesco 125km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Looking for a gorgeous villa with pool or for a classic country house, close by of Sicily’s best beaches? Villa Giò is both. This traditional Sicilian villa on the Western coast of the island has been completely renovated, and today is the perfect holiday home, featuring a large garden and a stylish private swimming pool. The estate is also just three kilometres from Signorino beach, the most popular in this part of the island.
Villa Giò is an old country house entirely renovated to create a stylish holiday villa with pool in Western Sicily. The villa is enclosed within a large garden and adorned with exotic plants and citrus trees and, tucked away in a secluded area, it has a small vegetable patch. High quality outdoor furniture has been carefully selected to adorn the garden, including a gazebo and sun loungers positioned beside a swimming pool that is framed by beautiful plants. These are perfect places to relax for the day when you just don’t feel like going to the beach.
The original villa has since been divided into a main house and an annex and is ideal either for two families travelling together or for larger groups. The interior has been fully renovated in keeping with the rest of the estate, with the original spirit of the house still intact and with special detailed finishes and beautiful beamed roofs.
The main house includes a large living area consisting of a kitchenette and two bedrooms (a double and a twin). This part of the house also has a charming patio directly outdoors with a dining table, chairs and a BBQ. Two more bedrooms are available in the annex that comes with an attractive living room and stylish breakfast counter.
Villa Giò is pet friendly.
- Double room
- Twin room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Dvd player
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool 10m x 5m depth 1,50/3,50m with staircase access and trampoline
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Shopping service
Villa Giò is located in a great position, just 3 kilometers away from Signorino beach, one of the most popular spots on the Western coast of Sicily, and from the shops of the seafront. In a short drive you can also reach Marsala city centre (6 kms).
The area is known all over the world for the fortified wine named Marsala after the city, but this part of Sicily has everything to make you fall in love.
Let’s start with the beaches: the most beautiful of the coast, Signorino, is the nearest and probably the most popular around; in a short drive you can also reach the largest nature reserve in the area, the Stagnone. The reserve includes a long stretch of coast along with four islands, and it’s one of the favourite spots of wind and kite surfers. San Pantaleo (also known as Mothia) is the most fascinating of the isles: when the tide is low you can reach it just “walking” across the sea; we suggest a visit at least to admire its ancient Phoenician fortress.
Marsala itself is a charming city, one of the oldest of Sicily, founded by the Phoenicians, then destroyed and rebuilt by the Romans. Its old town is beautiful but everyone loves its surroundings. Go on a drive on the seaside in the late evening and enjoy the view of Marsala’s saltpans: the sunsets with the silhouette of the windmills are great, and if you’re lucky you could also spot the flock of pink flamingos that lives within the Stagnone reserve flying by.
- Mazara del Vallo 13km-8miles
- Trapani 37km-23miles
- Erice 47km-29miles
- Segesta 57km-35miles
- Selinunte 43km-27miles
- San Vito Lo Capo 77km-48miles
- Palermo Unesco 125km-88miles
- Agrigento Unesco 130km-81miles
- Cefalù 190km-118miles
- Catania 330km-205miles
- Etna volcano 370km-229miles
- Syracuse 375km-233miles
- Taormina 380km-236miles
- Airport Trapani Birgi 20km-12miles
- Airport Palermo 95km-59miles
- Airport Catania 320km-198miles
- Airport Comiso 360km-223miles
- Ferry Marsala - daily connections to the Aegadian Island
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Fast weekly cleaning and linen change every 7 days – for booking more than 14 days
- Energy consumption up to 300 kWh per week – € 0.40 per extra kWh
- Internet WiFi
- Ordinary garden/swimming pool maintenance (once a week)
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- For stays shorter than 1week final cleaning €150,00 for a minimum stay of 4 nights - excluding the summer period
- Tourist tax to be paid locally: € 1,00 per person per night up to a 5 night stay. Children up to 14 years, adults over 75 years of age old don’t pay From 15 January to 15 March and from 15 November to 15 December No need to pay tourist tax
Safety deposit: € 500
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions
Casa bellissima in ogni sua parte, ovviamente la scena era tutta del giardino e della piscina, però nel complesso tutto molto bello, tanto spazio, tutte le comodità e soprattutto una delle poche case da 8/10 persone con i servizi adatti alle persone, cioè 3 frigoriferi, tanti piatti, bicchieri e posate e soprattutto pentole delle giuste dimensioni
Promossa a pieni voti