- 6+2 Sleeps
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Stylish and elegant villa in Favignana island
- Panoramic view on the sea
- Pool and relax area in the garden
- 1Km to Cala Azzurra
- 5Km from Favignana city center
- 5Km from the harbour - ferry connection
- Cala Rossa 2Km
- Harbour 5Km
- Trapani 28Km - daily connection
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Just a few minutes from Sicily, on the wild island of Favignana, the refined and elegant Villa Faro is the perfect place to appreciate the unspoilt nature, the splendid beaches and coves with crystalline sparkling waters, and to dive into both the sea and the island’s traditions: from the fascinating fishing village, to the memories of the “mattanza” (traditional Mediterranean tuna fishing).
It’s the ideal location for enjoying the wonders of the underwater world, for lovers of the sea and associated activities.
Villa Faro is immersed in a splendid 15,000 m2 Mediterranean garden, a natural oasis of native bushes, plants and flowers. It’s perfect for those truly relaxing moments, caressed by the sea breeze, spent between the inviting solarium, the gorgeous swimming pool with its warm Sicilian tones, and the tempting barbecue.
The villa gives off an airy and light feeling with the neutral tones of the concrete used for the flooring and the whitewash plaster used for the exterior, conferring a spacious brightness to the outside areas.
There is a Mediterranean imprint everywhere in order to maintain a continuous dynamic connection to the outdoors. The shapes and designs which define the space have been developed to work with the light, the shade, and the direction of the wind.
The villa is spread over two wings which house two suites filled with light. Each has an airy independent living area, an open-space kitchen, three bedrooms, of which 2 are en suite, and three delightful bathrooms.
From indoors you can enjoy a breath-taking panoramic view. The large sliding windows guarantee brightness and harmony inside, maintaining the unique, continuous connection between indoors and outdoors.
Outside, two steps lead to the terrace, furnished with chairs and cushions, which has a superior view over the island’s beautiful sights.
Outside you’ll also find the fitness area equipped with TRX equipment for suspension training.
The villa is located just a few minutes by bus or by bicycle from the crystal waters of Cala Azzurra and Bue Marino, and from the island’s historic centre, where you’ll find multiple restaurants, pubs, local businesses, churches, the characteristic port, and the famous Tonnara Florio.
Favignana is a fantastic spot for those who want to explore the surrounding area. The hydrofoil will take you to Marsala in less than half an hour, and from there you can visit the town, the Stagnone nature reserve, and the small island of Mozia, an important Phoenician site. Alternatively, if you disembark at Trapani, you can enjoy the capital of salt and wind, and head towards Erice or San Vito Lo Capo.
In either case, you’ll enjoy both the taste of the Mediterranean and the breeze of history.
- Double room
- Twin room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 3 of which 2 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- American kitchen
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool 3m x 5m - depth 1,50m
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Sea views
A very stylish, large modern villa with a extensive garden, solarium, fitness area, swimming pool, and a breath-taking view
- Cala Azzurra 1Km-0,62miles
- Cala Rossa 2Km-1,20miles
- City center 5Km-3miles
- Harbour 5Km-3miles
- Old Favignana Castle 4Km-2miles
- Old Tonnara 4Km-2miles
- Daily Ferry connection Levanzo 12Km-7miles
- Daily Ferry connection Marettimo 35Km-21miles
- Daily Ferry connection Trapani 28Km-17miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
- Internet wifi
- Ordinary garden/swimming pool maintenance (once a week)
- Ipod Dock
- Fitness area with TRX Suspension Training
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra cleaning
- Extra linen/towels
- Boat excursions
- Trekking on Levanzo and Marettimo islands
- Transfer harbour/villa with limousine
- Transfers from Trapani or Palermo airport to the villa with private helicopter
- Transfers with private boat (day or night)
- Private and personalized cooking class
Safety deposit: € 1000
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions