Solanto - Santa Flavia
- 6 Sleeps
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Beachfront house
- Direct access to the sea (rock)
- Cozy furnishings with jacuzzi on the veranda
- Sandy beach nearby
- 1Km to the village
- 49Km to Palermo airport
- Palermo 22Km
- Monreale UNESCO HERITAGE 31Km
- Cefalù 51Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
A cosy dwelling, open and bright spaces and a breathtaking view of the sea: these are the characteristics of Chiara House, the perfect villa for your holiday in Sicily by the sea.
Chiara House stands right on the sea, and it is the panoramic view of an enormous expanse of blue that will make you fall in love with this delightful villa.
The veranda, the most captivating part of the villa, is furnished with sun loungers and armchairs and a relaxing jacuzzi for guests, a place where you can enjoy a relaxing bath with the expanse of blue sea in front of you, and the intoxicating smell of the sea breeze.
Sights and smells that you can also enjoy while having lunch or dinner on the veranda, at the large wooden table that completes the outdoor area.
Bright, white colours combine pleasantly with the refined, nautical-style furnishings.
Bright and colourful rooms with a modern artistic touch: a spacious white living room with a sea view, a kitchen and three rooms, two doubles and one twin, make up Chiara House.
All the rooms in the loft are well lit by large windows overlooking the sea and the rocky beach below the villa.
A few metres away: the typical fish markets of the area, the characteristic small port of Santa Flavia and, just a few kilometres away by car, Palermo, a city proclaimed a Unesco World Heritage Site: the most characteristic neighbourhoods, the narrow streets vibrant with life: a melting pot of different cultures and ethnic groups that have left their mark, marking the beauty of the capital city over the centuries.
- Double room
- Twin room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2 of which 1 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Dvd player
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Fridge with freezer
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- American kitchen
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Easy walk to beach/sea access
hydromassage with sea view
- Santa Flavia 1Km-0,60miles
- Porticello city and beach 2Km-1miles
- Bagheria 3Km-1,80miles
- Palermo 22Km-13miles
- Termini Imerese 23Km-14miles
- Monreale 31Km-19miles
- Cefalù 51Km-31miles
- Tusa 75Km-46miles
- Airport Palermo 49Km-30miles
- Airport Trapani 114Km-70miles
- Airport Catania 191km-118miles
- Airport Comiso 216km-134miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 4-5 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Forniture linen change for stays of two weeks or more
- Energy consumption/Water/Gas
- Netflix and SKY (sport and cinema) connection
- Charming hydromassage bath on the terrace
- 1 canoa and 1 SUP tables stored in a common hanger of the neighbouring structure
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra cleaning
- Extra linen/towels
- Late check in € 50 - Early check out € 50
- Tourist tax
- Final cleaning € 200
Safety deposit: € 500
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions