- 6 Sleeps
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Seafront villa with direct access to the sea
- Cozy panoramic Jacuzzi in the garden
- Nice furnishings in the bright rooms
- Brucoli downtown at 11Km
- Lidos and beaches in the nearby
- 30Km to Catania airport
- Catania 30Km
- Marzamemi 80Km
- Modica 104Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Just the sigh of the waves and the whisper of the sea breeze – these are the only sounds to be heard at this idyllic location near Brucoli.
This stylish, modern villa enjoys direct, easy access to the sea and boasts a breath-taking panoramic view, which you can enjoy from the large, finely furnished terrace or the fantastic jacuzzi in the garden.
Villa Brucoli accommodates up to six people and is the perfect choice for a family or a group of friends looking for a comfortable, high-quality designer villa for some peace and quiet and close contact with nature.
The terrace overlooking the sea is the perfect place for al fresco dining and makes for a beautiful and intimate setting as the sun sets into the Sicilian sea. The garden features a splendid jacuzzi (4 by 2 metres) also overlooking the seemingly endless expanse of blue sea.
The villa’s interior boasts light, linear spaces with a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. The ground floor consists of a large open space which enjoys a wonderful sea view through the windows and comprises a finely decorated living room, a modern kitchen with window and a delightful dining room.
A spectacular staircase leads to the first floor, where there are three bedrooms, each with a private bathroom (two of which are en-suite), and direct access to a shaded panoramic terrace. Could you imagine a more enchanting way to start the day?
Villa Brucoli is also a pet-friendly villa, meaning it’s possible to accommodate a medium-sized adult dog upon request.
And for those of you keen to explore the surrounding landscape rather than just admiring it, you can reach the pristine blue sea on foot via a rocky platform. What could be better than enjoying the Sicilian sun in the garden and then cooling off in the nearby pristine, turquoise waters?
All of this is just a few miles from the wonderful seaside village of Brucoli, which has plenty of tourist attractions and amenities. Also nearby, you’ll find Syracuse and other wonderful Sicilian Baroque towns.
- Double room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all bodrooms / living room
- Bathrooms: 3 of which 2 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Dining Table
- Electic kettel
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Pool towels
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Easy walk to beach/sea access
- Private Jacuzzi in front of the sea (approx. 4 x 2 m);
- Direct access to the sea (flat rocks with easy access)
- Brucoli downtown 11Km-6miles
- Catania 36Km-22miles
- Syracuse downtown 38Km-23miles
- Ortygia 45Km-27miles
- Noto 71Km-44miles
- Caltagirone 74Km-45miles
- Vendicari natural reserve 75Km-46miles
- Taormina 88Km-54miles
- Airport Catania 30Km-18miles
- Airport Comiso 78Km-48miles
- Airport Palermo 259Km-160miles
- Airport Trapani 339Km-210miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and bathrooms towels
- Energy consumption up to 85 kWh per day – € 0.25 per extra kWh
- Internet wifi 30Mb/s
- Final cleaning
- Ordinary jacuzzi/garden maintenance
- Cleaning and bed linen/towels change after 7 overnight stays
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Cleaning service 20,00€/hour/1 person (min. 3 hours)
- Change of pool towels 2,00€/person (min. 2 persons)
- Change of bed linen 18,00€ per bed
- Change of bath towels 5,00€/person (for min. 2 persons)
- On request is possible to accommodate a medium-sized, adult dog with an extra deposit of €500.00 (€500+€500=€1000.00).
Safety deposit: € 500
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
The below specific Booking conditions are related to Villa Brucoli. These specific conditions overrule the general conditions. For the other matters are still valid the General Booking Conditions
Point 5. Cancellation by the Customer. The cancellation will lead to the following penalties that will be expressed as a percentage of the amount on the booking: Date of the Cancellation’s Notification (Days before start of booking period) Penalty (% of the total amount of booking)
Up to 31 days - 30%
30/0 days - 100%)
Point 7.1 COVID-19 Policy
If the customer should cancel the reservation for reasons of force majeure, the balance and/or the deposit may be used as a voucher for a later stay until 2022.