- 16 Sleeps
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Refined villa with pool from which you can enjoy a breathtaking view
- Lush garden all around near Etna volcano
- Turkish bath and a salt room
- Nearest beach 7Km
- 7Km to the nearest town with shops
- 48Km to Catania airport
- Taormina 30Km
- Etna volcano 32Km
- Catania 36Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
A truly splendid estate with stylish and elegant décor, this carefully renovated property boasts terraces and a swimming pool with fantastic views of Taormina, the majestic Mount Etna, and the beautiful Sicilian coastline.
The property occupies a delightful location in a hilly part of the verdant Sicilian countryside, surrounded by trees and Mediterranean aromas. It also features an elegant swimming pool with a view of Taormina and the nearby valleys.
The salt-water infinity pool is close to the house, and surrounded by a stylish deck with sun loungers and bathroom facilities. From here, you can enjoy the wide view stretching from Taormina to the crystal-clear sea.
The two-storey property is the archetypical Sicilian villa, featuring high-quality, modern, minimalist fittings, designer furniture and various works of art. On the ground floor, there are two double en-suite bedrooms (containing a double bed in each, or two single beds upon request) and a larger double suite, also featuring a full en-suite bathroom. The ground floor also includes a family room with double bed, bathroom, and lounge corner with a double sofa bed.
Upon climbing the beautiful staircase, you reach the first floor, where there is a double bedroom with en-suite, a toilet and a double attic bedroom with en-suite. Also on this floor is an elegant living room with comfy sofas, a dining room for some wonderful meals with your loved ones, a well-equipped kitchen and a terrace with BBQ and outdoor dining table.
There is also the option of accommodating a further four people in the cottage that lies 120 metres from the main house.
All this is located in a region rich in culture, art, tradition, fine cuisine and natural beauty – just a few minutes from the wonderful town of Taormina, Mount Etna and the Mediterranean Sea.
Loft- 1 Double bedroom en suite A/C
Loft- 1 Bathroom en-suite with shower
Cottage for max 4 people- 2 Double bedrooms A/Cdistance about 120m from the main house
Cottage- 2 Bathrooms
- Salt room in the swimming pool area
please confirm its use during your stay for proper preparation.
- Double room
- Twin room
- Flexible doubles/twins
- Mid-week change towels
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the rooms
- Bathrooms: 8 of which 6 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Dining table
- Swimming pool with salt water 20m X 9m depth from 1,45m to 2,10 m with roman steps
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Bathrooms in pool area.
- Salt room in the swimming pool area.
- Nearest beach 7Km-4miles
- Mascali city center 7Km-4miles
- Giardini Naxos 17Km-10miles
- Acireale 21Km-13miles
- Taormina 30Km-18miles
- Etna volcano 32Km-19miles
- Catania historical center 36Km-22miles
- Ortigia/Syracuse 100Km-62miles
- Golf 20km-12miles
- Airport Catania 48Km-29miles
- Airport Comiso 125Km-77miles
- Airport Palermo 274Km-170miles
- Airport Trapani 355Km-220miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack with water, a bottle of wine, fruit juices, biscuits and fresh fruit
- Supply of bed linen and bathrooms/pool towels
- Every other day a rearrangement of the rooms and bathrooms (with change of towels/pool towels)
- Midweek change of bed linen
- Cleaning and bed linen/towels change after 7 overnight stays
- Energy consumption up to 85 kWh per day – € 0.25 per extra kWh
- Internet wifi 30Mb/s
- Final cleaning
- Ordinary pool/garden maintenance
- Turkish bath and Salt room, please confirm its use during your stay for proper preparation.
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Cottage use
- Extra cleaning service € 20,00 per hour/1 person (min. 3 hours day)
- Change of bed linen €18,00 per bed
- Change of bath towels € 5,00 per person (for min. 2 persons)
- Pool towels change € 2,00 per person (for min. 2 people)
- Additional safe deposit for staying children/small pets of € 1,000
- Use of fireplaces upon request
Safety deposit: € 2000
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
The below specific Booking conditions are related to Tenuta Villarte. These specific conditions overrule the general conditions. For the other matters are still valid the General Booking Conditions
Point 5. Cancellation by the Customer. The cancellation will lead to the following penalties that will be expressed as a percentage of the amount on the booking: Date of the Cancellation’s Notification (Days before start of booking period) Penalty (% of the total amount of booking)
Up to 31 days - 30%
30/0 days - 100%)
Point 7.1 COVID-19 Policy
If the customer should cancel the reservation for reasons of force majeure, the balance and/or the deposit may be used as a voucher for a later stay until 2022.