- 12 Sleeps
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Stylish villa in the countryside
- Pool and tennis court for sport lovers
- Furnishings of impeccable taste
- 3Km from the closest village
- 10Km from a Golf Resort
- 73Km to Catania airport
- Gole dell'Alcantara 14Km
- Taormina 38Km
- Capo d'Orlando 66Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
For your holiday in Sicily, treat yourself to the emotion and enter a wonderful baronial residence one hundred and fifty years old: a farmhouse built for a noble that, tired of Catania town-centre’s lifestyle, decided to move to his countryside estate and get close to nature.
Surrounded by green olive groves and vineyards, Villa The Baron’s overlooks the whole estate, even now a productive farm, and let you see the majestic Etna mount, the biggest active volcano in Europe, the frequent eruptions of which always are a fascinating show.
This Sicily villa has been recently renovated, with outstanding care for materials’ choice to respect tradition and history. Equipped with swimming pool, the house develops in several levels, and it has 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The accommodation capacity may be increased thanks to the annex, with 2 additionals bedrooms and bathrooms, located in a adjacent and very close guest house.
- Double room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Dvd player
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Daily cleaning
- Tennis court (for sport lovers)
- Swimming pool
- Swimming pool with salt water 15m x 6m
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Shopping service
- Castiglione di Sicilia 6Km-3miles
- Gole dell'Alcantara 14Km-8miles
- Giardini Naxos 27Km-16miles
- Taormina 38Km-23miles
- Acireale 49Km-30miles
- Etna volcano 53Km-32miles
- Catania 60Km-37miles
- Capo d'Orlando 66Km-41miles
- Milazzo 70Km-43miles
- Messina 80Km-49miles
- Airport Catania 73Km-45miles
- Airport Comiso 149Km-92miles
- Airport Palermo 235Km-146miles
- Airport Trapani 316Km-196miles
- Milazzo ferry connections to Eolie islands 70Km-41miles
Vi preghiamo di contattarci per disponibilità e prezzi. Grazie.
Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns für Verfügbarkeit und Preise. Ich danke dir.
Veuillez nous contacter pour connaître les disponibilités et les prix. Je vous remercie.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Daily maid service ( 3 hours) except Sundays and public holidays - for weekly booking
- Daily italian breakfast except Sundays and public holidays - for weekly booking
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Service fee € 300,00 for week
- Tour and excursions
- Private cook
- Late check IN ( from 8 to 12pm) € 50,00
Safety deposit: € 500
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
The below specific Booking conditions are related to Villa the Baron's. These specific conditions overrule the general conditions. For the other matters are still valid the General Booking Conditions
A booking deposit of 30% of the total cost is immediately due in order to confirm the booking. Full balance is due at least 63 days (9 weeks) prior to the Customer arrival date. In the case of short-term bookings, made less than 63 days prior to the arrival date, payment in full is due immediately
Cancellations by the costumer
If the Customer cancels the rental before travelling, a written declaration signed by him must be submitted by recorded delivery to the Proprietor.
Cancellation becomes effective at the day the Customer’s declaration of cancellation is received by the Proprietor.
The compensation claim will be estimated as a fixed amount, at a percentage rate of the rental price according to the cancellation date as per following scale:
• 30 % of the full amount charged for the rented period, if the cancellation notice is received by the Proprietor more than 63 days (9 weeks) before expected arrival at the property.
• 80 % of the full amount charged for the rented period, if the cancellation notice is received by the Proprietor between 62 days (9 weeks) and 35 days (5 weeks) of the expected arrival date at the property;.
• 100 % of the full amount charged for the rented period. if the cancellation notice is received by the Proprietor less than 34 days (5 weeks) of the expected arrival date at the property;.
If as a result of the above any moneys are due for payment or reimbursement as the case may be, the debtor party shall pay the creditor the full amount due within 10 days of the date of the notification of cancellation.