- 4+2 Sleeps
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Modern villa only 300mt from the sea
- Perfect for enjoy of a sunny day in the swimming pool
- Friendly and relaxing atmosphere for all the guests
- only 300mt from the sea
- 4km to Marsala city center
- 20Km to Trapani airpot
- Trapani 35km/Erice 45km
- Selinunte 45km/Agrigento 120km
- Palermo Unesco 125km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
This Marsala holiday rental is an excellent base for visiting the beautiful surrounding area. From Marsala, Trapani, Erice to San Vito Lo Capo (famous for the international couscous festival), from the Zingaro nature reserve to the Aegadian Islands and Motya (the Island of the Phoenicians).
Looking out of the windows of the blue rooms, enjoying the sight of the green olive trees, just 300 metres from the wonderful blue sea.
This is Villa Simo with swimming pool, a delightful building in contemporary style, in a pleasant and discreet residence, ideal for couples or families who love to spend time by the sea and enjoy the comfort of a fine garden and large verandas.
Villa Simo will welcome you with its two verandas, where you can dine in the area equipped with BBQ, or sit on the comfortable couches enjoying a nice glass of wine, or in the swimming pool area.
The soft lawn and the typical Mediterranean plants will take on magic atmospheres in the evening.
Villa Simo has been conceived with the idea of spending your days in the open air, ideal for travellers who want to enjoy some pleasant relaxation and breathe the sea air.
- Double room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : 1 night zone splitter
- Bathrooms: 1
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool 7,5m x 4m depth 1,60m
- Pool towels
- Private Parking
- Easy walk to beach/sea access
- Shopping service
- Mazara del Vallo 15km-9miles
- Trapani 35km-22miles
- Erice 45km-28miles
- Segesta 55km-34miles
- Selinunte 45km-28miles
- San Vito Lo Capo 75km-47miles
- Palermo 125km-88miles
- Agrigento 120km-74miles
- Cefalù 195km-121miles
- Catania 330km-205miles
- Etna volcano 370km-229miles
- Syracuse 375km-233miles
- Taormina 380km-236miles
- Airport Trapani Birgi 20km-12miles
- Airport Palermo 95km-59miles
- Airport Catania 320km-198miles
- Airport Comiso 360km-223miles
- Ferry Marsala - daily connections to the Aegadian Islands
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
- Energy consumption up to 250 kWh per week – € 0.40 per extra kWh
- Internet WiFi
- Ordinary garden/swimming pool maintenance (once a week)
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- For stays shorter than 1week final cleaning € 50,00 (min. 4 days, excluding summer period)
- Tourist tax
Safety deposit: € 500
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions
Lilla e Francesco- Scent of Sicily
Message ... Abbiamo trascorso una piacevole settimana a Villa Simo...