- 10+2 Sleeps
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Elegant infinity salt-water pool
- Walking distance to the sea
- 1 main house and 2 annexes to provide complete privacy to the guests
- Bar and restaurant at walking distance
- 5Km to Marsala city centre
- 20km to Trapani airport
- Marsala 5Km/Mazara del Vallo 15km
- Segesta 55km/Selinunte 45km
- Palermo Unesco 125km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
A large villa with an elegant pool two minute away from the Saracena Cove beach on the West coast of Sicily: if you have a big family or you are travelling with friends Villa Saracena can be a great choice. The overall number of guests the villa can accommodate is 12!
The villa is located near the town of Marsala. It consists of a main house and two annexes sharing the garden. The wide outdoor area provides complete privacy, while the neighbourhood in summer is yet lively, with restaurants, lidos and stores all within easy reach.
In the garden you will find the elegant salt-water pool adorned by a Roman-style staircase, a swimming pool that would fit a five-stars hotel.
The garden is most likely the place where you will spend most of your time home. Apart from the pool here you will find: the nice solarium on the poolside, 2 outdoor showers and a bathroom with shower; the BBQ area and a nice patio right in front of the pool furnished with table and chairs, perfect for outdoor dinners. Stepping outside the garden gate you will be on the path to Saracena cove beach – you can reach the shore in just 2 minutes.
The main house features an open living area that includes the living room and the kitchen; then you will find 1 double bedroom and a bathroom with shower. In a separated area of the living, shielded by a screen wall, you will also find a double sofa-bed. The first annex features interiors similar to the main house. It consists of a living room with kitchenette, 2 bedrooms (one double with en-suite bathroom and a twin), and a second bathroom with shower. The second annex features a kitchenette for breakfast, a twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and a double bedroom, plus a bathroom with shower.
The owner/caretaker – only on July and August – lives on the upper floor of the villa and will be happy to answer any of your enquiries about the estate and its appliances, or simply about the best places to visit in the surroundings as well as on the Sicilian way of life. Of course both the garden and the pool are exclusively at the service of the guests.
- Double room
- Twin room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning
- Bathrooms: 5 of which 2 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- American kitchen
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool with salt water 12m x 11m - depth 1,40m with roman steps
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Easy walk to beach/sea access
- Shopping service
Villa Saracena is on the West coast of Sicily, a few kilometers south of Marsala, one of the most famous Sicilian towns, thanks to its history, its food and of course wine.
The area around the estate is lively during summer: you will find a restaurants/bars as well as lidos and shops within with a short distance from the house. The property is also just a one-minute-walk away from the beach of Saracena cove.
Nearby though you will also find at least half a dozen beautiful beaches, all within easy reach. The most obvious to visit is probably Lido Signorino beach, but if you are willing to go on a little road trip you will easily discover how beautiful the whole Western coast of the island is.
To get more information on Marsala and surroundings you can also take a look to our Sicily Travel Guide.
- Mazara del Vallo 15km-9miles
- Segesta 55km-34miles
- Trapani 35km-22miles
- Erice 45km-28miles
- Selinunte 45km-28miles
- San Vito Lo Capo 75km-47miles
- Palermo 125km-88miles
- Agrigento 120km-74miles
- Cefalù 195km-121miles
- Catania 330km-205miles
- Etna volcano 370km-229miles
- Syracuse 375km-233miles
- Taormina 380km-236miles
- Airport Trapani Birgi 20km-12miles
- Airport Palermo 95km-59miles
- Airport Catania 320km-198miles
- Airport Comiso 360km-223miles
- Ferry Marsala - daily connections to the Aegadian Islands
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Fast cleaning service and linen change every 7 days for stays of two weeks or more
- Energy consumption up to 400kWh per week – € 0.40 per extra kWh
- Internet WiFi
- Ordinary garden/swimming pool maintenance (once a week)
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- For stays shorter than 1week final cleaning €150,00 (min. 4 days, excluding summer period)
Safety deposit: € 800
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions