Petrosino - Marsala
- 16 Sleeps
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Elegant and stylish villa with pool
- Modern furnishings in the bright rooms
- Immersed in the green vineyards
- Only 1 Km to the sea
- Supermarket, bar, restaurant within walking distance
- 26km to Trapani Airport
- Marsala 13Km
- Selinunte 47km
- Agrigento Unesco 130km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Villa Pomelia is an elegant and airy villa in a fantastic location right next to the town Marsala, surrounded by vineyards and just a kilometre from the golden beaches of Sicily’s south-west coast.
From Villa Pomelia, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the stunning landscape of vast vineyards and the peace, aromas and gentle, sweet sound of the Sicilian countryside.
The villa’s outdoor area boasts beautiful frangipani, prickly pears, palm trees and various succulent and aromatic plants. Here, there is a gorgeous lawn with an inviting and stylish swimming pool – the perfect place for either long, peaceful, relaxing afternoons or lively and playful moments with family or friends.
The large, elegant porch has been fully furnished and is the ideal setting for a fun BBQ or some relaxation time between the green countryside and the blue sky as you feel the gentle caress of the sea breeze.
From the porch, you enter the spacious, minimalist living room, which then leads to the stylish modern kitchen and then to the four en-suite bedrooms, which are large, airy, comfortable and full of light. On the ground floor, there is also a WC adapted for people with mobility difficulties.
A spectacular staircase leads to the first floor, where you will find a large suite with a splendid living room, a beautiful kitchen, a bright, elegant double bedroom and a large en-suite bathroom with shower and jacuzzi. Then, there is a further double bedroom with adjacent bathroom and finally, two double bedrooms with a shared bathroom. The upper floor is surrounded by a balcony that joins a large terrace. Here, you’ll be able to while away the time taking in the gorgeous green country landscape and the scent of the sea just a kilometre away.
And to top it all off, within just a few kilometres of the villa is the ancient Greek city of Selinunte, the UNESCO sites of Agrigento and Segesta, various nature reserves and golden beaches, the salt flats of Marsala and Trapani, the cous cous and… well, just come and discover the magic of Sicily for yourself.
- Double room
- Mosquitos Net
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the bedrooms / living room
- Bathrooms: 7 of which 6 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- American kitchen
- Electic kettel
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool Irregular-shaped swimming pool 6x-12m / 1,5m depths / access with roman steps
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Shopping service
- Marsala city center 13km-8miles
- Mazara del Vallo 13km-8miles
- Trapani 40km-24miles
- Selinunte archeological park 46km-28miles
- Erice 60km-37miles
- Segesta Temples 61km-38miles
- San Vito Lo Capo 84km-52miles
- Palermo 125km-88miles
- Airport Trapani Birgi 26km-16miles
- Airport Palermo 121km-75miles
- Airport Comiso 242km-150miles
- Airport Catania 347km-215miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
- Energy consumption up to 300 kWh per week – € 0.40 per extra kWh
- Internet WiFi
- Ordinary pool/garden maintenance – once a week
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- For stays shorter than 1week final cleaning €150,00 (min. 4 days, excluding summer period)
- Touristic Tax
Safety deposit: € 1000
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions