- 12 Sleeps
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Amazing villa in modern style
- Great attention on the furnishings
- Breathtaking views from the villa and the pool
- 1Km by car from bakery and pizzeria
- 5Km drive from the beach
- 55Km from Palermo airport
- Tonnara di Scopello 5Km
- Riserva dello Zingaro 7Km
- Terme Segestane natural SPA 15Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Built in the early 20th century, Villa Poetry is a fascinating rural farmhouse in a quiet and peaceful location looking out over the village of Scopello. The stone-built Villa was completely restored using original materials and maintaining the original architectural structure, whilst adding contemporary modern comforts.
The property is situated on a large estate in an area of great aesthetic value due to the surrounding landscape of crystal clear waters, bays, cliffs and stacks, or ‘faraglioni’, rock formations in the sea. The entire area ensures maximum privacy.
The name “Villa Poetry” is a reflection of the villa’s surroundings, quiet and isolated, perfect for nurturing contemplative thoughts and harmony. A place where visitors can unwind with beautiful walks through the splendid Sicilian countryside.
The villa is perfectly positioned to explore the beautiful landscapes of western Sicily: it is close to picturesque villages, the stacks of Scopello, where there is an old tuna fishing port, the beautiful bay of Guidaloca, and the Zingaro natural reserve with its beautiful bays.
The bright and welcoming house can host up to 12 people. The ground floor has both a living room and a dining area, a kitchen with a guest bathroom, and a bedroom with an ensuite bathroom.
The other bedrooms are located on the first floor, three double bedrooms, one twin room and the master bedroom with an ensuite.
Outside the villa there is a covered terrace with a dining table and a barbecue grill to enjoy delightful meals outside, and the swimming pool from which one can enjoy the breath-taking view over the valley.
For those food lovers among you, there is a dairy house nearby where, in the morning, one can buy fresh milk, ricotta and plenty of cheeses! Boat outings along the coast and hikes through nature are highly recommended.
- Double room
- Twin room
- Flexible doubles/twins
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning
- Bathrooms: 4 of which 2 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Satellite tv
- Dvd player
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Swimming pool
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Shopping service
- Guidaloca beach 5Km-3miles
- Riserva dello Zingaro 7Km-4miles
- Tonnara di Scopello 5Km-3miles
- Castellammare del Golfo 9Km-6miles
- Alcamo 27Km-16miles
- Temples of Segesta 29Km-18miles
- San Vito lo Capo 42Km-26miles
- Trapani 35Km-21miles
- Marsala 78Km-48miles
- Palermo 78Km-48miles
- Agrigento 154Km-95miles
- Airport Palermo 55Km-34miles
- Airport Trapani 66Km-34miles
- Airport Catania 283Km-175miles
- Airport Comiso 309Km-192miles
Vi preghiamo di contattarci per disponibilità e prezzi. Grazie.
Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns für Verfügbarkeit und Preise. Ich danke dir.
Veuillez nous contacter pour connaître les disponibilités et les prix. Je vous remercie.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
- Water / Gas / Energy consumption
- Internet WiFi
- Ordinary garden/swimming pool maintenance (once a week)
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Final cleaning € 300,00
- Extra cleaning
- Extra linen/towels
- Late check IN € 30,00
Safety deposit: € 800
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions