- 4 Sleeps
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Delicious villa in the country
- Cozy and elegant furnishings
- Vineyards and olive groves all around
- 7Km to the nearest village
- Wineries to visit nearby
- 73Km to Catania airport
- Gole dell'Alcantara 14Km
- Taormina 38Km
- Messina 80Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Villa Nerello is a delightful rustic villa immersed in the green Sicilian countryside.
At first glance you will be struck by the beautiful colors that characterize the villa: the green of the olive trees and vineyards surrounding the property, the splendid shades of yellow and orange of citrus trees; in short, a true corner of paradise where you can restore yourself.
The villa consists of a well equipped kitchen, an illuminated living area, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The villa can be rented together with Villa Mascalese for larger groups or two families. The swimming pool and tennis court can be shared with other guests.
- Double room
- Camping cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning
- Bathrooms: 1
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Dvd player
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Tennis court (can be shared with other guests)
- Covered veranda with forniture
- Swimming pool can be shared with other guests
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Shopping service
- Castiglione di Sicilia 6Km-3miles
- Gole dell'Alcantara 14Km-8miles
- Taormina 38Km-23miles
- Acireale 49Km-30miles
- Etna volcano 53Km-32miles
- Catania 60Km-37miles
- Capo d'Orlando 66Km-41miles
- Messina 80Km-49miles
- Airport Catania 73Km-45miles
- Airport Comiso 149Km-92miles
- Airport Palermo 235Km-146miles
- Airport Trapani 316Km-196miles
- Milazzo ferry connections to Eolie islands 70Km-41miles
|4 pax (2 bedrooms)|
|06 Jan '18 - 02 Mar '18||€ 490|
|03 Mar '18 - 25 May '18||€ 690|
|26 May '18 - 06 Jul '18||€ 840|
|07 Jul '18 - 17 Aug '18||€ 1,190|
|18 Aug '18 - 05 Oct '18||€ 840|
|06 Oct '18 - 16 Nov '18||€ 690|
|17 Nov '18 - 21 Dec '18||€ 490|
|22 Dec '18 - 05 Jan '19||€ 690|
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Towels and Linen
- Internet wifi
- Ordinary garden/pool maintenance
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Air conditioninh/Heating € 150,00
Safety deposit: € 300
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
The below specific Booking conditions are related to Villa Nerello. These specific conditions overrule the general conditions. For the other matters are still valid the General Booking Conditions
A booking deposit of 30% of the total cost is immediately due in order to confirm the booking. Full balance is due at least 63 days (9 weeks) prior to the Customer arrival date. In the case of short-term bookings, made less than 63 days prior to the arrival date, payment in full is due immediately
Cancellations by the costumer
If the Customer cancels the rental before travelling, a written declaration signed by him must be submitted by recorded delivery to the Proprietor.
Cancellation becomes effective at the day the Customer’s declaration of cancellation is received by the Proprietor.
The compensation claim will be estimated as a fixed amount, at a percentage rate of the rental price according to the cancellation date as per following scale:
• 30 % of the full amount charged for the rented period, if the cancellation notice is received by the Proprietor more than 63 days (9 weeks) before expected arrival at the property.
• 80 % of the full amount charged for the rented period, if the cancellation notice is received by the Proprietor between 62 days (9 weeks) and 35 days (5 weeks) of the expected arrival date at the property;.
• 100 % of the full amount charged for the rented period. if the cancellation notice is received by the Proprietor less than 34 days (5 weeks) of the expected arrival date at the property;.
If as a result of the above any moneys are due for payment or reimbursement as the case may be, the debtor party shall pay the creditor the full amount due within 10 days of the date of the notification of cancellation.