- 10+2 Sleeps
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Infinity pool with hydromassage corner
- Luxury villa with stylish and modern design
- Wide windows with panoramic views
- Just 6km from the sea
- 8km to city center
- 13km to Trapani airport
- Trapani/Erice 40km
- Palermo/Agrigento Unesco 135km
- Selinunte 68km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
In ancient Greek kalon is everything beautiful and good. This is the inspiring concept that guided us for this particular estate. Its airy and elegant design along with the atmosphere that surrounds the house persuaded us to call it Villa Kalon indeed.
The villa is located in the area of Marsala (contrada Fontanelle), in a spot that grants a panoramic view on the whole Aegadian archipelago. The location is truly great, being able to provide complete privacy and quiet, and yet allowing you to stay within easy reach from both the beach and Marsala city centre.
The villa is on two floors and accommodates up to 12 guests. It fits well into the surroundings, following the slope that goes down to the coast. Villa Kalon can count on a large and elegant Mediterranean-style garden with private saltwater pool with infinity edge, and a modern minimal design enhanced by luxury finishings.
The outdoor area includes the wide garden, seamlessly surrounded by the nearby vineyards, 2 panoramic terraces completely furnished to serve as dining areas, a veranda with dining area and BBQ, plus private parking spots.
The pool features hydromassage (and comes equipped with auto-cleaning robot), and a solarium area furnished with sun loungers, bean-bag chairs and parasols. From the garden you can enjoy a striking panorama, especially at dusk, but the view from inside the house is no less enchanting, thanks to the large glass windows.
The interior design matches the elegance and minimalism of the architectural style, featuring a light decor and a high care for details. On the first floor you will find one of the bedrooms, a double with A/C and flat TV, plus a bathroom featuring hydromassage shower. From the room you will also access the panoramic terrace overlooking the garden and the coast.
On the lower ground floor you will find the living area with flat TV/Netflix, featuring with a panoramic living room with dining area and the fully equipped kitchen. At the ground floor there are 4 bedrooms, all provided with bathrooms en suite, air conditioners and flat TV. Two of the bedrooms feature also single sofa-beds for extra guests.
Villa Kalon is pet friendly.
- Double room
- Flexible doubles/twins
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the bedrooms, living room
- Bathrooms: 6 of which 5 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- American kitchen
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Outdoor kitchen
- Swimming pool with salt water 5m x 10m depth 1,20/1,60m with roman steps,hydrommassage corner and solarium
- Pool towels
- Sun umbrella
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Shopping service
Villa Kalon is located in Contrada Fontanelle, a few kilometers away from Marsala city centre and within easy reach from the beach. The location is great, combining the quiet of the countryside with the comfort of staying midway between the city and the beach.
The area of Marsala has a lot to offer to tourists. First of all beach lovers will be amazed by the many sandy beaches within easy reach from the estate. You will spot several driving along the coast, but if you need a hint don’t miss two of the maritime nature reserves in the area: Monte Cofano reserve will grant you a unique relaxing atmosphere, while the Stagnone reserve is very appreciated by both natural landscapes enthusiasts and surfers.
The city of Marsala itself is one of the main attractions in the area – you can find out more about it in our Sicily Travel Guide – but in a short drive you will be able to reach also the area of Agrigento and Trapani. Of course you will be also able to plan day trips to Favignana and the other Aegadian islands, thanks to the ferries that depart from Marsala and Trapani.
- Mazara del Vallo 28km-17miles
- Trapani 39km-24miles
- Erice 40km-25miles
- Segesta 51km-32miles
- Selinunte 68km-42miles
- San Vito Lo Capo 68km-42miles
- Palermo 130km-80miles
- Agrigento 140km-87miles
- Cefalù 210km-130miles
- Catania 310km-190miles
- Etna volcano 340km-210miles
- Syracuse 360km-220miles
- Taormina 350km-217miles
- Airport Trapani Birgi 13km-9miles
- Airport Palermo 100km-60miles
- Airport Catania 300km-185miles
- Airport Comiso 350km-217miles
- Ferry Marsala - daily connections to the Aegadian Islands
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
- Energy consumption up to 300 kWh per week – € 0.40 per extra kWh
- Internet WiFi
- Ordinary garden/swimming pool maintenance (once a week)
- A midweek cleaning (bedrooms/bathrooms) and change towels (one for a week)
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- For stays shorter than 1week final cleaning €150,00 (min. 4 days, excluding summer period)
- Local tourist tax applies: €1.00 per person per night up to a 5-night stay. Children under 14 years and adults over 75 years are exempt. The tourist tax does not apply between 15 January and 15 March or between 15 November and 15 December.
Safety deposit: € 1000
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions