- 6+2 Sleeps
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Stylish private pool
- Breath-taking view on the Aegadian islands
- Beautiful Garden with Mediterranean Plants
- Only 3km to the sea
- 9km from Marsala city center
- 10km from Trapani airport
- San Vito Lo Capo 70km
- Palermo Unesco 110km
- Agrigento Unesco 130km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Care for the view? Then Villa Dorotea is your pick.
This estate in the area of Marsala is something more than a traditional holiday home. It combines all the comforts of our best villas with pool in Sicily with a rare feature, a great view on the whole Western coast of the island and on the Aegadian archipelago.
This incomparable landscape is surely what you will first notice once you get to the property and enter its elegant garden, adorned by Mediterranean plants. The estate consists of a main house and an annex, that share the outside area and the beautiful swimming pool.
Outside you will find also a veranda and a barbecue area, that makes the garden perfect for both the day and the evening.
We are sure you can easily imagine yourself enjoying an early morning swim, or having a nice family dinner, admiring the beautiful landscape in front of you.
The whole estate has been recently renovated choosing the best manpower and materials to create a comfortable holiday villa that will make you feel at home even on vacation.
Getting inside you will see how bright the rooms are, both in the main house and in the annex, thanks to the windows overlooking the garden.
Villa Dorotea features 3 double bedrooms (2 plus 1 in the annex, all featuring en-suite bathrooms), but can sleep up to 8 people thanks to the sofabed in the living room of the main house.
The kitchen is fully equipped of course, and all the rooms feature air conditioning system.
- Double room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Air conditioning : in all the rooms
- Bathrooms: 3 of which 2 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool 4m x 8m depth 1,20/1,50m with staircase access
- Pool towels
- Private Parking
- Sea views
- Shopping service
This is one of the best picks for all those who are planning a holiday in Sicily and specifically in the Western region of the island. Villa Dorotea can be a perfect starting point for a number of day trips that include the best tourist spots and beaches of this part of Sicily.
The estate is located near some shops and bars, so you do not have to get to Marsala city centre anytime you need something either.
Being near Marsala means you can get in a short drive pretty much anywhere between the province of Agrigento and Trapani. This will give you a lot of chances to take, and probably a lot of planning to do ahead of departure.
Surely you cannot miss a visit to some of the best beaches on the West coast, such as Signorino, the Stagnone and the Belice nature reserves, San Vito Lo Capo beach and the Zingaro nature reserve.
As for archaeological and cultural trips you absolutely have to visit the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, the old town of Marsala, and the medieval hamlet of Erice, near Trapani.
Staying here don’t miss the chance of a little detour on one of the Aegadian islands, probably Favignana, where you will find some of the most beautiful little rocky bays of the whole Europe.
- Mazara del Vallo 23km-14miles
- Trapani 23km-14miles
- Erice 35km-22miles
- Segesta 45km-28miles
- Selinunte 45km-28miles
- San Vito Lo Capo 70km-43miles
- Palermo 110km-68miles
- Agrigento 130km-81miles
- Cefalù 190km-118miles
- Airport Trapani Birgi 10km-6miles
- Airport Palermo 80km-50miles
- Airport Catania 300km-186miles
- Airport Comiso 350km-217miles
- Ferry Marsala - daily connections to the Aegadian Islands
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
- Energy consumption up to 300 kWh per week – € 0.40 per extra kWh
- Internet WiFi
- Ordinary garden/swimming pool maintenance (once a week)
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- For stays shorter than 1week final cleaning €150,00 (min. 4 days, excluding summer period)
- Tourist tax to be paid locally: € 1,00 per person per night up to a 5 night stay. Children up to 14 years, adults over 75 years of age old don’t pay From 15 January to 15 March and from 15 November to 15 December No need to pay tourist tax
Safety deposit: € 500
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions