- 6 Sleeps
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Charming villa with shared pool in the fascinating countryside of Noto
- Beautiful villa ideal for spending time with friends
- All rooms enjoy ample space and natural light
- Nearest supermarket 1Km drive
- Lido di Noto beach 7Km
- 87Km to Catania airport
- Vendicari Natural Reserve 11Km
- Marzamemi 23Km
- Ragusa 54Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
Villa Black Mulberry is a splendid villa with a shared swimming pool, atop a hill that looks over Noto, a magical place symbol of Sicilian baroque
There is a breath-taking view from the pool area and the large and rustic patio.
There is a lovely living room and a fully equipped American kitchen; large glass windows brighten the space and allow you to take in the scenery.
Three double bedrooms are located on the ground floor, two in the main unit and one in the adjacent dependency, each with its own private bathroom and shower.
The pool will be shared with the guests of the villa White Mulberry.
Noto is just a 2.8Km drive, so in a few minutes you can visit one of the most beautiful baroque cities, the cathedral, the streets; also a few Km away, a good shopping centre for every necessity and supermarkets.
The nearby also Modica, famous worldwide for chocolate production, and famous cities on the sea.
Children are allowed from 8 years old.
Villa Black Mulberry and Villa White Mulberry can be rented for a 12 pax villa.
Unit 1 - 2 Double bedrooms en suite, A/C- American Kitchen with dinning area- Living room- 2 Bathroms en suite with shower
Unit 2- 1 Double bedroom en suite, A/C- 1 Bathrom en suite with shower
- Children allowed from 8 years old
- Double room
- Mosquitos Net
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning : in all the rooms
- Bathrooms: 3 of which 3 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- American kitchen
- Electic kettel
- Area games for children
- Covered veranda with furniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool 9m X 4m-depth 1,40m access with roman steps
Note: the swimming pool is for shared use with the guests of the house next door.
- Pool towels
- Private Parking
- Children allowed from 8 years old
- Shopping service
- Noto historical center 2,8Km-1,73miles
- Shopping center Il Giardino 5Km-3,10 miles
- Marina di Avola sea 7Km-4,3miles
- Lido di Noto beach 7Km-4,3miles
- Marzamemi 23Km-14miles
- Pozzallo 33Km-20miles
- Syracuse 36Km-22miles
- Modica 39Km-24miles
- Airport Catania 87Km-54miles
- Airport Comiso 96Km-56miles
- Airport Palermo 314Km-195miles
- Airport Trapani/Birgi 397Km-246miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry. The bedrooms made available, where the number of guests is below the maximum occupancy, and in case of a reduced rate due to the lower occupancy, will be adequate for the number of guests to stay there. The accommodation is for exclusive use.
Weekly price includes:
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Internet wifi
- Energy consumption-Water-Gas
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra cleaning € 25,00 per hour
- Extra linen/towels € 15,00 per pax
- Final cleaning € 120,00
- Visitor's tax € 1,50 per pax per day ( max 7 nights)
- Shopping service to be found on arrival € 50,00(plus cost of shopping)
- Mid stay cleaning service plus change of bed linen and towels € 120,00
- Transfer to Catania airport for 4 people € 120,00
Safety deposit: € 600
All villas provide for the retention of the security deposit, before check-in, by pre-authorisation on the credit card or by bank transfer.
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions