- 4 Sleeps
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Cozy apartment in the historical center of Palermo
- Modern and artistic design
- Near the typical markets of the city
- Shops, restaurants and supermarkets nearby
- Only a few Km from the sandy beach
- 30Km to Palermo airport
- Ballaro'market 500m
- Mondello beach 10Km
- Monreale Cathedral Unesco 14Km
Choose the dates for your stay
Checking for availability
An artistic residence, in the heart of the historic centre of Palermo, on the third floor of a historic, impressive and elegant building.
From the entrance, you will be amazed by the sophistication that is felt in every corner of the loft: bright colours that combine pleasantly with the sought-after furnishings and with the walls of paintings that adorn the rooms.
Bright and colourful environments with a modern artistic touch that blends in with the baroque style of the Old Town and its alleys: scenery to enjoy from the terraces of the loft.
On the ground floor of the loft: a large living room, ideal for enjoying a good read, sipping, perhaps, a good glass of Sicilian wine; a double bedroom, a room to relax in, a bathroom with shower and, from the windows, the splendid view of the roofs of Palermo.
On the mezzanine floor, which is accessed by a splendid staircase, a real artistic achievement, the lunch area and, a few steps up, the gorgeous fire-red kitchen; from there, two splendid terraces, and finally a double bedroom and a bathroom with bathtub.
There are three beds for children, if needed.
All the loft rooms are well lit by large windows, which overlook the ancient streets of the Old Town or the luxurious courtyard of the building.
A few metres away: the typical Palermo markets, the most characteristic places, alleys vibrant with life: a melting pot of different cultures and ethnicities that have left their traces, showing the beauty of the capital city over the centuries.
- Double room
- Travel cot/High chair
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hair dryer
- Satellite tv
- Dvd player
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Tools for kitchen
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Dining Table
- Electic kettel
- Daily cleaning
- Dining table
- Sun umbrella
- Sea views
on the second/third floor with NO lift
- Shopping service
- Mondello beach 10Km-6miles
- Sferracavallo 14Km-8miles
- Monreale 14Km-8miles
- Cefalù 70Km-43miles
- Scopello beaches 70Km-43miles
- San Vito lo Capo 100Km-62miles
- Trapani 100Km-62miles
- Santo Stefano di Camastra 101Km-63miles
- Airport Palermo 30Km-18miles
- Airport Trapani 110Km-68Km
- Airport Catania 200Km-124miles
- Airport Comiso 230Km-142miles
Standard booking conditions include a minimum of 3-4 nights for villas and 2-3 nights for apartments. Different booking conditions may apply for specific properties or seasons. Always check booking availability and rates for your stay. If you have specific requests don't hesitate to make an enquiry.
- 2 pax
- 3 pax
- 4 pax
|01 Jan '19 - 31 Mar '19||€ 140||€ 170||€ 200|
|01 Apr '19 - 31 Dec '19||€ 190||€ 230||€ 270|
Weekly price includes:
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Mid-week change of towels and 3 hours cleaning lady ( bedrooms/bathrooms)
- Fast cleaning and linen change every 7days – for booking more than 14 days
- Energy consumption / Water / Gas
- Interner WiFi
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- Parking € 15,00 per day
- Single extra bed € 15 night / € 70 week (3 max)
Safety deposit: € 300
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions