Palermo Tommaso Natale
- 6+2 Sleeps
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Luxury villa with pool surrounded by a large park
- Modern design
- Perfect position between the city centre and the beach
- Only 2 mins by car away from the sandy beach of Sferracavallo
- 13km from downtown Palermo Unesco
- 20km from the airport Palermo
- Mondello 4km/Downtown Palermo Unesco 13Km
- Cefalù 80km/Segesta 65km
- Erice/Selinunte 105km
Villa Oasis is one of our luxury pool villas in Palermo, located in the small borough of Tommaso Natale, midway between the city centre and the beach. The villa is in a nice position to take advantage of the proximity of the city, but nonetheless will give you a sense of complete privacy thanks to the wide garden surrounding the house.
The whole estate has been designed following a modern style and trying to provide the most comfortable holiday experience to its guests.
The park populated by courtyard animals is large enough to cut off the outside world and create a relaxing environment. Here you will find the swimming pool that features a stylish 8x4mt. wooden deck for sunbathing.
Outside the house you will also notice the wide veranda provided with outdoor furnishings including a wooden table to dine enjoying the pleasant summer night breeze.
Inside you will immediately notice the elegance of the interior design, and the special care for details. The living room features a nice dark wood parquetry, as well as all the other rooms of the house, and combines a modern design with classic elements such as part of the furniture and the elegant fireplace.
On the ground floor you will also find an open space, shared by the kitchen and the dining area, overlooking the veranda and the garden through big glass windows.
The 3 bedrooms are on the first floor: the master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub, then there are a double and a twin bedroom that bring the overall number of sleeps to 6. The balconies on this floor are a great spot to relax or sunbathe enjoying the view of the garden. Villa Oasis is pet friendly.
- Double room
- Twin room
- Camping cot/High chair
- Mid-week change towels
- Extra Linen/towels
- Air conditioning
- Bathrooms: 3 of which 1 en suite
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Satellite tv
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Dining area
- Plates, glasses, cutlery, pots
- Gas stove
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tools and linen for kitchen
- Electic kettel
- Daily cleaning
- Covered veranda with forniture
- Dining table
- Swimming pool 8m x 4m depth 1,5mt - metal ladder
- Pool towels
- Private Parking
- Shopping service
Villa Oasis is located midway between Palermo city centre and Sferracavallo beach, in a small borough called Tommaso Natale. Its position allows you to reach in a few minutes both the old town of Palermo and the sea. In the neighbourhood though you will already find everything you need, such as grocery stores, pharmacy, cafés, but also greengrocers and fresh fish sellers.
From the estate you can get to the beach in Sferracavallo in two minutes, but you will also be able to reach easily most of the beaches of the Northwestern coast. Apart from Sferracavallo the closest ones are Mondello beach, the most famous in Palermo thanks also to the beautiful Art Nouveau villas on the seaside, Capo Gallo Nature reserve, and Isola delle Femmine.
Villa Oasis is also a great choice for the ones who would like to spend a few days exploring Palermo: the city is unique, an intricate mix of architectural styles, the legacy of its 2600 years of history, but it is also a lively town, with a vivid nightlife and full of nice restaurants and trattorias.
- Mondello 4km-2 miles
- Palermo centro 13km-8 miles
- Segesta 65km-40 miles
- Cefalù 80km-49 miles
- San Vito Lo Capo 98km-60 miles
- Trapani 95km-58 miles
- Erice 105km-65 miles
- Selinunte 108km-67 miles
- Valle dei Templi 188km-116 miles
- Catania 240km-249 miles
- Etna volcano270km-167 miles
- Taormina 280km-173 miles
- Airport Palermo 20km-12 miles
- Airport Birgi 90km-55 miles
- Airport Catania 225km-139 miles
- Airport Comiso 242km-150 miles
|6 pax (3 bedrooms)||8 pax (3bedrooms + 1 double sofa bed)|
|01 Jan '17 - 31 Mar '17||€ 1,800||€ 2,050|
|01 Apr '17 - 26 May '17||€ 1,950||€ 2,200|
|27 May '17 - 30 Jun '17||€ 2,250||€ 2,550|
|01 Jul '17 - 14 Jul '17||€ 2,500||€ 2,850|
|15 Jul '17 - 01 Sep '17||€ 2,750||€ 3,150|
|02 Sep '17 - 15 Sep '17||€ 2,500||€ 2,850|
|16 Sep '17 - 29 Sep '17||€ 2,250||€ 2,550|
|30 Sep '17 - 27 Oct '17||€ 1,800||€ 2,050|
|28 Oct '17 - 27 Apr '18||€ 1,800||€ 2,050|
Weekly price includes:
- Welcome pack
- Supply of bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Mid-week change of towels and 3 hours cleaning lady (bedrooms/bathrooms)
- Fast weekly cleaning and linen change every 7 days – for booking more than 14 days
- Energy consumption up to 300 kWh per week – € 0.40 per extra kWh
- Internet WiFi
- Ordinary garden/swimming pool maintenance (once a week)
Extra (to be paid locally in cash):
- Extra linen/towels
- Extra cleaning
- For stays shother than 1 week final cleaning € 150,00
Safety deposit: € 1000
The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in the booking). Greater compensation for further damage is always legally valid.
Terms & conditions
Please, click here to read Our General Booking Conditions